[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get laid if I'm an ugly manlet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1413925273177.jpg (40 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
1413925273177.jpg
40 KB, 300x289
How do I get laid if I'm an ugly manlet?
>>
>>25220123

You don't

Originaru komento
>>
>>25220159
>You don't
Why even live?
>>
To all virginfags, you honestly are not missing too much. Take it from a guy who had sex with 6 different grills. Sex is really not that great and feels more like work, it's basicaly doing cardio while trying to cum/stay hard. Condoms are horrible and ruin everything. And 80% of women want them at all times. I am a cutfag and I barely feel anything in them. Bareback bj is fucking amzaing though. I would rather have oral sex then fucking any day.
>>
save up and get a hooker
>>
>>25220396
>le you are not missing much normie shitpost
Thanks for taking a moment from your busy social life and fucking beautiful women to enlighten us virgins how lucky we are to be excluded from the sexual market.
>>
>>25220350
*shrug*

It's the parents' fault for forcing ugly trash in this world.
>>
>>25220123
Months of careful planning.
Careful study of habits and routines.
Observation of daily routes.
Tactical consideration of those routes, including contingency planning.
The acquisition of extra clothing to use or discard.

If you can do all that, you should become a successful chad with a good social life and social network, which should put you in contact with females in friendly social environments, which is a great way to get to know people and find someone to be in a relationship with.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.