[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merry Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Christmasdashiki.jpg (50 KB, 230x638) Image search: [Google]
Christmasdashiki.jpg
50 KB, 230x638
Merry Christmas robots!

What's everyone's plans for the day? My wife has a thing about how we do Christmas so she's away for the weekend and I have nothing planned, but her son got me an early present. I reckon it'll be a real head turner in the office next casual friday!
>>
>wife gone to fuck tyrone for xmas
>>
>>25220054
>she's away for the weekend and I have nothing planned

Plan to be torn apart after finding out your wife got nailed by 4 nignogs over the course of a weekend.
>>
>>25220148
Well that would be a lousy way to spend my christmas and I highly doubt that's how it will go. Not that it really matters, but my better half has only ever been with a person of color once in her life, and guess what? They're just friends now because as it turns out, he was a lousy father.
>>
0/10
Too obvious this time
>>
This meme isnt funny OP.
Kill yourself
>>
>>25220054
Your wife is going to get fucked by me and my boys. Make sure to give her a big kiss when she gets home, so you can get a taste of my 9" black cock.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
Jesus christ, that's some low quality bait
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.