[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COMMUNISM IS THE ANSWER! The root of our problems, is inequality.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: karl_marx.jpg (480 KB, 1290x1410) Image search: [Google]
karl_marx.jpg
480 KB, 1290x1410
COMMUNISM IS THE ANSWER!

The root of our problems, is inequality. The fact that you're unprivileged is just a side effect that is the failure of capitalism
>>
Please fuck off commie shill
>>
>>25219891
>The root of our problems, is inequality.

'The roof of problems is something innate; let's pretend it's environmental.'
>>
>>25219907
rich and bourgeois fuccbois literally have no effort in having pussy, because their rich parents accumulate capital, and through inheritance, their offspring are able to choose all of the pussy
>>
Why is inequality a problem?
>>
>>25220055
normal inequality is fine, it fuel competition and it is prosperous to society

now 1% accumulating 99% of the capital is ridiculous, society needs the right amount of inequality, without it becoming inhuman
>>
File: engels.png (149 KB, 272x358) Image search: [Google]
engels.png
149 KB, 272x358
>>25219891
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels were hot pieces of ass
>>
>>25220108

Why is it ridiculous? If someone is smart enough to accumulate that much capital, then surely they have proven they know how to use it best?
>>
>>25220129
Which is why they were normies.

GTFO /r9k/.
>>
>>the key to success has layers but unlocks many swamps
>>
>>25220108
>ridiculous
>>25220108
>the right amount
>>25220108
>inhuman

Nice ad hominem, arbitrary assertion, and dehumanization.
>>
File: a8bq80Y_700b.jpg (25 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
a8bq80Y_700b.jpg
25 KB, 500x463
>>25220129
was Stalin /fa/?
>>
Communism in theory makes sense to me, but I theorize that in practice, on a widespread scale, it would never really get any better than China is today.
>>
>>25219891
That's the niggers use senpai.

Watch where you step. Jamal's semen from white Stacys roastie may be there. We wouldn't want you to slip.
>>
>>25220108
Literally all you need to do is lessen government regulation which more wealthy people exploit to their advantage. Poor people get the most shafted by the new laws. Of course you would be against that because its >MUH CORPORATIONS
or some shit. Corporation = contract between a big business and the government. So shut the fuck up.
>>
>>25220161
>what is 1929
>>
>>25220161
This is a fallacious argument at it's finest. You can't possibly be unaware of that.
>>
>>25220203
Meltdown caused by regulation. A worse one happened in 1920-1921 too but it stopped because the government actually decreased the taxes and laws.
>>
>>25220198
Yes, free the market!

What is better to corporations, is ultimate better to the population! :^)
>>
>>25220234
I guess they don't actually teach you how to read in public schools, which makes sense.

>Corporation = contract between a big business and the government.

Fucking. Dumb. Ass. You're the one defending and simultaneously "attacking" corporations.
>>
>>25220161
no one is THAT much smarter. that's like saying chads deserve 80% of all sex. they aren't that much better than most of us
>>
File: mao_zedong_large.jpg (22 KB, 242x350) Image search: [Google]
mao_zedong_large.jpg
22 KB, 242x350
>>25219891
Religion is a poison: it legitimates crimes against humanity, and hinders national progress.
>>
>>25220186
yes, nigga
>>
accumulation of capital is stolen and useless work force

we are part of the 99%, we're the working class, it doesn't matter if you're a NEET

people nowadays literally feel bad if they're jobless, they're conditioned to be slaves to someone else's profit
>>
>>25219891
fuck you you communist faggot
>>
File: 1521150629037.jpg (407 KB, 1200x757) Image search: [Google]
1521150629037.jpg
407 KB, 1200x757
communism is bad in many ways, but at least it produces good rail networks
>>
>>25220219

Why is it? Why do you think its ridiculous?

>>25220265

It doesn't require much intelligence to warn mass amount of capital. It requires the right type of intelligence. These people understand how to effectively invest resources to aquire more. Other than the truly greedy people who advocate for regulation to ban what got them there in first place so others can't follow.
>>
>>25220304
Excellent for shipping people off to secluded places and work camps.
>>
>>25220219
>Someone did something I can't do, so I should get the benefits

>ur argument is phalacious
>>
File: child labour.jpg (71 KB, 567x400) Image search: [Google]
child labour.jpg
71 KB, 567x400
>ugh, times were better when he had no gubment interfering in our business
>what is better to the rich, it's better to the whole population
>I'm proud to be an anarcho-capitalist/libertarian
>>
>>25220374
But most of your toys come from child labor china, anon.
>>
>>25219891
State capitalism is the actual answer
>>
No, the root is genetics
>>
File: banned_music_in_ussr.jpg (535 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
banned_music_in_ussr.jpg
535 KB, 968x1296
>>25220374
Times sure were better under communism.
>>
>>25220566
those band are all fucking trash

the URSS had great taste in music

well, execpt black sabbath, they've fucked up
>>
>>25220566
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parents_Music_Resource_Center
though they did inspire a number of awesome songs
>>
>>25220566
>10cc
>neofascism
What?
>>
How to make neets rage
>post a thread about commies
>?
>profit
>>
It must be Christmas break for all the high schools right about now.
>>
>>25220697
i don't get it

communism should be the system that they should adore
>>
>>25220055
Because we're human and feel bad when we see someone doing worse than us. Either that or we rationalize them as being somehow less human, and therefore less deserving, than us. Of course this falls into the same problem as people who don't have a problem with inequality are then excluded from being human, but I don't care and that's the problem.

>>25220365
What if the thing that I can't do is steal money from my neighbor?
What if the thing that I can't do is trick someone into thinking that my products defects aren't as bad as they seem?
What if the thing that I can't do is ignore the needs of my employees?

What if you didn't have to be smarter but instead had to just be more shortsighted or have less empathy?
What if you didn't rise to the top but instead started there and just made sure no one rose above you?

>>25220455
That's impossible since the state, the public, will always be at odds with capitalists, people willing to exploit others.
>>
>>25220758

If its a problem for you that you feel bad seeing someone doing worse than you, then help them. But that's a *you* problem.
>>
>>25220811
I would say that I'm in the majority though, but a minority group is able to exploit the fact that we will look out for others and create large gains for themselves without contributing. If you cannot see why this is wrong then I guess you just aren't in my "tribe"
>>
>>25220229
Hoover tried that in 1929, but it just got worse.
>>
>>25220708
In communist countries the jobs are regulated by goverment and the unemployment rates are extremely low , the goverment basically forces you to work
>>
>>25220932

How? How on Earth do they gain without contributing? They very concept of a business is that people give you money to do things for them. You don't get money until the consumer is satisfied. You gain from them, they gain from you. The only people who really don't contribute but have everything to gain are the government because they take your money whether you want them to or not.
>>
>>25219891
>>25219907
Please fuck off comma splice
>>
Fuck communism and any fedora that entertains it
>>
>>25219891
Communism? Nty
Anarcho-communism. Yes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhkXpdD8aVw
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.