[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think 2016 will be any better for you? I think I may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1450713564847.png (149 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1450713564847.png
149 KB, 396x385
Do you think 2016 will be any better for you?

I think I may actually get my life together next year.
>>
>>25219857
Amateur mistake.
>>
>>25219969
I'm serious, things are starting to come together. I have a retail job now and can start actually putting money into our household.
>>
>>25219857
I think it will be. Been a rough few years, lots of ups and constant downs. I'm feeling better. Working more. Looking into temp places to live until I can move to a house.
Good luck with everything anon. Hope it all goes well.
>>
yes. I am closer to dying.
>>
No. It will not be better because happiness isn't real anyway.
>>
Yes, im going to live by myself and start going to college.
Hopefully i wont get depressive and fuck it up.
>>
It's not gonna get better, maybe a less worse if you work hard like a madman. Is any worth tho?
>>
>>25220102
Isn't getting less worse getting better?
>>
>>25220199
It's a mind trick. If you think things are better then things are definitely going to get worse. If you think things are bad tho it won't affect as much as thinking things were good and then bad.
>>
I might try to get healthier, finally. But I have no real motivation other than to keep my life from getting even worse, and that if I don't kill myself, I will be forced to continue to experience it.
>>
>>25220236
If you keep your life from getting worse, you may actually find that it gets better.

With life, you get out what you put in.
>>
I think it may. I'm almost done paying off my student loans. Also I feel like I've grown up a bit in that I'm able to exert some energy toward self improvement instead of just fapping/animu/vidya all day (though that is still my prevailing mode of course)
>>
>>25220034
fortykeks.png
>>
>>25219857
Through no choice of my own my world is going to drastically change. Will it be good? Will it be bad? I have no idea. Right now I have no idea where I am going to be this time next year or what I am going to be doing. Those in charge of this change say everything will be better, but they said that 2 years ago and it wasn't better.

I do know that I will be one step academically and about 3000 miles closer to one of my dream jobs.
>>
>>25220352
Good luck Anon.

Lets hope you don't fuck up an exam or something.
>>
It will either go fine for the first time in some time or go very wrong and doom me.
>>
File: 1450722204577.jpg (80 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1450722204577.jpg
80 KB, 553x567
>>25220475
Make sure it goes fine.

I want all of you robots to have a nice year next year.
>>
>>25220553
thanks anon.

It'll be some hard work ahead but I'm sure it's the same for other anons who want to be ok next year and I wish them well too
>>
>>25220458
>Lets hope you don't fuck up an exam or something.

To fail a class now would destroy just about all of my dreams. If I don't graduate next semester I don't graduate at all. I move across the country next summer no matter what. Yeah I might be able to transfer a bit into another college, but I would feel like shit for not being able to complete an AAS in 2 years.

I just hope none of my instructors ask what I plan to do. We don't exactly see eye to eye on the topic of the entity that I want to work for.
>>
File: 1393794690127.jpg (78 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1393794690127.jpg
78 KB, 668x712
>>25219857

bahahahahaha nope
>>
>>25219857
I have been lifting a good bit and I am on a cut now. I think shit should be better. My last like 8 years of my life have been just complete shit. I am bound to have one good year.
>>
>>25220664
Come on Anon, how do you know what the future holds?
>>
File: spurdo_81.jpg (105 KB, 1602x829) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_81.jpg
105 KB, 1602x829
quit my job and start a business.

make million and get my 7/10 gf.
>>
>>25220948

I don't, but based on past trends and patterns it never holds anything good.
>>
>>25219857
I'm 21 and I wanna lose weight.... I feel like it's the only thing that I wanna do to make my life better. I don't have any friends or girlfriends and no jeans fit me.
>>
It's definitely going to be different and I'm hoping it'll be at least less stressful. I'm going to try going full NEET. I've sold a lot of my possessions, cashed in on some bigger ticket items, so now I've got some cash to live on.

I'm also moving to a much cheaper place and I think it'll work out. But moving from a wagie to NEET life may be difficult, as I'm used to the faster pace. Also I have no hobbies, so I'm probably going to do a lot of low-cost dorky shit (guitar, gym, yoga, walks, cooking) to keep me busy.

Any suggestions as to what else I can try?
>>
I'm thinking of killing myself on my next birthday
No longer will I be forced to be a manlet, not when I'm dead!
>>
File: trained.png (206 KB, 462x250) Image search: [Google]
trained.png
206 KB, 462x250
2015 was my best year, and a lot of shit happened that hasn't in previous years, so I think it's gonna be nearly impossible to top it. That said, my life has been an upward trajectory, so maybe it'll keep going for some time.

2015 Recap
>Graduated college and delivered student address
>Secured first salaried position, with healthcare, vacation, and an annual bonus
>Featured in news, widely, with one of the most powerful people on the planet (top 5)
>Widely published in media, included in college's alumni magazine and in University ads
>Credit limit more than doubled, finally moved on after a questionable relationship (got laid), and moved out of mom's home
>>
I thought it might but the guy who I wanted to be my bf doesn't like me back and it's just going to be another year of shitposting on /r9k/ and extreme loneliness I guess
>>
dont fucking keep your hopes at level.
say yourself like its just gonna be pretty much like this.
because the more you keeps your hopes higher the more you disappoint yourself.
>>
This is it. This is the year where I finally turn things around... I took huge steps last year; enrolled in college full time, maintained a good GPA, but I'm still friendless and depressed. Hopefully next year I develop a social life and get a cute girlfriend.
>>
Socially? No.

But, I should have a job in the new year. That might set some things in motion.
>>
As an unattractive middle class man with a white collar job, this is the height of what human experience might offer me.

It will never get better, but it surely can get worse.

Thanks, Jews.
>>
Same shit, just another year.

Albeit I'm at a good pace of working out and making music. If I can maintain this through 2016 I'll be golden. Getting bored of video games though. Hopefully something really good comes out next year.
>>
>>25219857
I finish school this semester and start my first salaried job in June. I don't know how much I'll like it, but I have a hard time imagining it being worse than school.
>>
Went to shit in 2014, started getting better in the second half of 2015. 2016 will probably get better until president Trump.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.