[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i will never date a tall robot girl with long legs like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tay.jpg (100 KB, 637x829) Image search: [Google]
tay.jpg
100 KB, 637x829
>tfw i will never date a tall robot girl with long legs like TayTay

FUCK LIFE
>>
>robot girl
>robot
>girl

fuck off
>>
File: 1447911038350.gif (498 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
1447911038350.gif
498 KB, 255x235
>he wants to have sex with that pancake ass giraffe bitch
>>
>>25219713
I dont want to have sex, i want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want her to tell me how she feels bad about being so tall and how much she loves me.
FUCK LIFE FUCK LIFEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25219671
>Those child bearing hips HNNNNNNNNNG

Would make giant babies with. Tfw 6'5
>>
>>25220099
It's shopped she's like a stick. And she's fucked hundreds of guys enjoy your aids
>>
>>25220132
She's literally a virgin though.
>>
Taytay fags are the most delusional beta Manlet cucks
She's a coal burning giraffe with terrible songs and a mousey face
>>
I don't like those shoes with the rest of her clothes
>>
(I'm about 5'9") I wouldn't want to date a tall girl. But I gotta admit, Tswift has delicious legs
>>
Taylor Swift is proof that white women are superior to asian women
>>
>>25219713
>he's a Manlet

How can she a giraffe if she's shorter than me?
>>
delicious child-bearing hips
>>
Taylor swift could have a line of beta r9k boys lining up to eat her ass while she records her new album.
>>
>>25220646
That doesn't sound like a bad idea. If I'm the one who gets to go first
>>
>>25220667

yeah man. It will be like that DeAngelo music video where he is getting blown but instead of DeAngelo it would be TayTay getting her bum bum licked licked by a Chad Chad.
>>
TayTay should have a harem of virgin Chadly boys that will eat her ass and lick her thighs and feet on command while she is in the studio recording her next big hit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.