[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/blackfeel/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 1444351205859.png (27 KB, 631x708) Image search: [Google]
1444351205859.png
27 KB, 631x708
/blackfeel/ Kwanzaa edition

Can't remember the last /blackfeel/ edition
>>
where my blackbots at?
>>
Kwanza is a holiday made up by white people in the 70's.
>>
>>25219664
who cares? it celebrates african heritage
>>
>>25219647
Right here, but i usually stay away from these threads because they get filled up quick with insecure light skinned guys hating their race or white guys coming in here and saying irrelevant shit.
Hopefully we get some real brothas in here
>>
File: 1449327555653.jpg (42 KB, 634x466) Image search: [Google]
1449327555653.jpg
42 KB, 634x466
Why do you black people speak weird? Even the most educated of you speak with a slight... ebonics-like dialect. Is it biological? Does the scientifically-verified unique shape of your skull - and by extension, of your mouth - somehow impede you from speaking 'normally'?

I'm not even white.

t.Hispanic Robot
>>
thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNrDnohTkNg
>>
Hispanic here, why are blacks so racist? Literally your kind wants segregation again and free hand outs and blaming your shortcomings on whites and occasionally hispanics.

Then you faggots have the audacity to say Hispanics are blacks and WE WUZ AZTECS AND SHIEET.

Seriously hermano, cut that shit out. Aztecs were a bunch of fucking savages worshipping the fucking sun and sacrificing people to it. And you can't say I'm racist cuz im colored.

Seriously, fuck you your feels nigga. You got none.
>>
>>25219985
>>25219786
Spics please fuck off.
Tyvm
>>
>>25220087
Whatever f.am

#hispaniclivesmatter
>>
>>25220190
hahaha
#NoOneMatters
>>
Reporting in, can't remember the last black feels thread we had, it's a damned comfy morning man. How is it going for everyone else?

>No work today due to holidays
>Comfy as fuck
>Messing around my synth while watching Samurai Champloo
>Kinda hungry but don't wanna get the fuck up
>>
>>25219786
I dont speak with any ebonics

>biological

Are you retarded? It's socialized you fucking mook
>>
File: 1448055650677.jpg (26 KB, 443x531) Image search: [Google]
1448055650677.jpg
26 KB, 443x531
TFW definitely not in the christmas mood
>>
>>25220087
Tvym? You mean trayvon Martin?
>>
>>25220282
hello normalfag. How's your ravaging of this once great board doing?
>>
>>25220363
Different guy, but tyvm is commonly thank you very much. Stop being autistic my dude. Hit up urban dictionary if you have to.
>>
>>25220376
Not bad, remember this place before it became an echo chamber of self pitty, you know when it was all about original greentext stories and shit?

You probally don't, go create 20 Wagecuck and >tfwnogf threads.
>>
Can some american blackbots provide some insight here.

I'm from the UK and I have a black gf (I'm white) and we went to the US for a holiday, we stayed in florida and new york, typical touristy places. In the UK we've never experienced any racism for being a white guy and black girl couple, but basically everywhere in the US there were black people giving us some serious fucking eye and lip. We'd be stared at continuously like we'd just killed their dog or something, and every now and then people would walk by us and mutter shit or just straight up say shit like "get cho' own woman!" to me and "you ain't got no respek fo yo race!" to her. I was fucking taken aback. Is this normal in the US? Was it just florida/new york? What the fuck happened, honestly we didn't enjoy our time there overall and we probably won't go back again.
>>
File: 2015-08-02_18-16-07.png (121 KB, 218x218) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-02_18-16-07.png
121 KB, 218x218
>>25220441
>remember this place before it became an echo chamber of self pitty, you know when it was all about original greentext stories and shit?

That period lasted for like 6 months and this place is nothing like that now anyway.

Before last July, /r9k/ was a place for male virgins to come and give each other advice and feel feels together, not brag about your gfs to strangers. It was better that way, generated more OC, was the cause of two anons starting up a business, and got numerous people new friends.

Fuck off an go post pepe you prick
>>
File: 1441659390590.jpg (18 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1441659390590.jpg
18 KB, 160x160
>>25220540
> It was better that way, generated more OC, was the cause of two anons starting up a business, and got numerous people new

Nigga what? Show me some sources on this please, all that I've seen come out of this place of late is

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>FUCKING NORMIES
>ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES
>FUCKING WAGEKEKS
>MUH DEPRESSION
>KEKS

It's that you got mad at me for having a cozy morning, is your life really that shitty man?
>>
>>25220499
Kind of weird that you experienced that in New York City. So many people are mixed raced or non white there.
I can see Florida because it's the south and a lot of people are very ignorant and racist there.
>>
>>25220822
>new
>b8
>>
Haha this thread is shitty just like i thought it would be
>>
>>25219604
>Kwanzaa
i thought that was made up
every year in elementary school we'd get kwanzaa crosswords and stupid shit like that to make the black kids feel included (when they all just celebrated christmas like normal people)
i've never met, or heard of anybody who seriously celebrated kwanzaa
>>
>>25221745
It's not that bad it's just dead. At least /pol/ didn't shit it up like every other black feels thread.
>>
>>25221784
Its gonna happen. But the spanish motherfuckers already infiltrated.
>>
>>25221822
Mexicans are not spaniards.
>>
>tfw black guy with yellow fever
>tfw tons of asian friends but being on 4chan since middle school has convinced me that no asian girl will ever like me

Wish I wasn't so impressionable...
>>
Blacks are the destroyers of civilization
>>
File: 1445335301197.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1445335301197.gif
14 KB, 633x758
The internet is a place for whites by whites.

Get off this board
>>
>>25221782
It is made up. A meme holiday for edgy niggers who don't want to celebrate no honky-ass Christmas or ayyrab-ass Eid
>>
>>25221782
Every holiday is made up anon
>>
>>25221962
There's this fat black guy on campus who only talks to Asians and literally no one else. All his friends are Asian girls and he always tries to sneak up on them to be playful and his phone wallpapers are his Asian friends. Weird as fuck.
Every time we make eye contact he looks at me like a deer in headlights because he knows I know.
>>
Blackbot here, I completely forgot what Kwanzaa is about.

Make a normal blackfeel thread, later.
>>
I'm
from
Latin
America

Lol
Niggers
think
that
they
are
above
US?

USA
is
a
retarded
world
to
please
nigger
garbage

Niggers
are
scum
horrible
shit
forced
by
Americans

We
from
Latin
America
are
basically
White people
I don't
know
Mexico

And
Women
Prefer
White men
US

If
Our
White women
are
called
Latinas
by
Americans

White
Asian
Latinas
All
Women
Want
White men
US
>>
It's
funny
be
called
Latinos
by
Americans
and
Niggers
try to
call
Us
Snow
or other
shit
And
We
are
forbidden
to
call
Niggers
Monekys
or
we could
go to
the
Jail
because
of
our
stupid
anti-
speech
laws
only
for
niggers
>>
reporting in. Life's pretty chill here in MN. A lot of whitey co-workers complaining about black lives matter tho.
>>
>>25222129
That's pretty funny
I'm glad being black somewhat camouflages my yellow fever and it's hilarious to know that there are people who can't even use negro cloaking properly.
>>
>>25221904
Ok?

Sheeiiittt
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.