[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
frogs and feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: bartender-customer[1].jpg (23 KB, 635x338) Image search: [Google]
bartender-customer[1].jpg
23 KB, 635x338
Come in, grab a drink and tell us about your day.

What's troubling you anon, how are you today?
>>
i woke up feeling really bad because i went to bed too early, slept too long, it was too hot, and now im dehydrated

also im hoping i can party it up with some jews tomorrow cuz im not doing anything else for christmas and I know that if I just stay home i'll be super depressed
>>
>>25219640
Too hot? Where do you live anon.

Call some friends, don't be alone then.
>>
I can't stop drinking and it makes my gf depressed. I don't know what to do. It feels so awful being sober, and being who I am. I've been drinking so much coffee to be a normal coherent person.
>>
>>25220040
Why would you drink around her?
>>
Why don't you have music playing anymore?
>>
feeling particularly lonely today, moved to the south and Christmas just isn't the same down here, live with mom and a stranger, not getting anything from anyone on account of living so far from home and being a NEET shut-in.
I don't know, how are you, OP?
>>
>>25220575
Mellow mood today so how about some Nujabes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O0kuoiAm2A&list=PLA36D3C96EA6033D0

>>25220613
Don't feel bad about being a neet. You said you moved, there is always chance of something new and exciting happening. New job oportunities at least, if that's what you are looking for.

I'm... okay I guess, thanks for asking. Having an afternoon and tomorrow morning off. Wanted to get some booze today but somehow managed to resist because money is kind of tight right now. Monitoring the thread and playing some vidya on the side to divert my thought a bit. Thinking of maybe ordering a pizza later even though that's also an expense I don't quite need.
Feeling a bit sad because I have no plans for new years, despite numeours friends asking me to go with them. Their parties wont have any girls around, and I would just rather get a case of beer and a bottle of Jack and hang home alone than that.
>>
>>25220790
>Don't feel bad about being a neet. You said you moved, there is always chance of something new and exciting happening. New job oportunities at least, if that's what you are looking for.
have actually gotten a few job opportunities from mom's friends and bosses but have denied every one, I've been this way for close to a decade, there's no hope or point in ever entering society again.

what're you playing?
and it's never a bad idea to just hang out with a small group of friends and drink, but I understand your sentiments on the matter.
>>
>>25220960
Stalker: COP.

Yeah, my current friends are a bit... well, you know when you are hanging with someone only because neither of you has anyone better/else? That's the kind of situation here. If I'm going to be bored as fuck, I might as well do it alone. Plus, I've spent last two or three new years eves at home alone and it wasn't that bad. Shitton of food and drinks, skyping with online friends. Just being comfy.
>>
File: 1450876585479.png (90 KB, 800x986) Image search: [Google]
1450876585479.png
90 KB, 800x986
>tfw existential crisis over forgotten memories and wasted years
>>
File: hamster_blanket.jpg (112 KB, 370x282) Image search: [Google]
hamster_blanket.jpg
112 KB, 370x282
>>25221173
ah, I see. sounds like you'll be doing just fine on your own then, have a good one.
>>
>>25219491

Our basement flooded.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.