[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello i have a question can you get girlfriend when you are alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
hello
i have a question
can you get girlfriend when you are alone?
i dont have any friend
and i dont know what can i do
>>
Holy shit, the autists are out today in full force. Merry fucking xmas
>>
>>25219510
whats your problem bitch
its just a question
>>
Yes you can OP. I did it when I was a friendless 20 year old kv neet
>>
No.

I'm the same like you. There are no things in the world you do alone that you can find a girl at.

Every single thing you to will look too tryhard because normal people can spot loneliness from a mile away.
>>
>>25219510
Yup it's a real tard menagerie today.
>>
>>25219482
Women like guys with a lot of social networks

you can but it's fucking hard
>>
Why don't you try online dating?
>>
Hi OP. I know that feel. We'll never get one
>>
>>25219765
I can but... it's weird have a boyfriend without friends...
>>
sure you can

I met two girls just from r9k

just be prepared to fail a lot and feel really horrible and have all of your optimism and joy drained and become callous and shitty and opportunistic
>>
>>25219482
Yes.

But you need to be a really good person.

'I am sorry if I hurt you.'
'Everyone makes mistakes.'
'Those negative thoughts aren't you.'

If you cannot explain the evil of those statements I gave off the top of my head, you are not a good person.
>>
>>25219765
It didn't work for me. No responses
>>
Op, how fat is you? bee honest.
>>
>>25219936
I'm not fat.
My face is 7/10
a sister's friend said i look like justin bieber
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.