[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no autism gf >tfw even if you found a cute, autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>tfw no autism gf
>tfw even if you found a cute, autistic girl she would most likely be obsessed with some attractive guy
I can't stand this any more. I can't even not get rejected in my own fantasies
>>
>>25219481
>stalking aspie girls on their forums
>"hey guys, I'm really lonely here in anontown, I've only got my boyfriend's friends and his sister's friends to hang out with and it sucks :("
Even aspies are more social than me
>>
>>25220205
>"I'm totally anti-social...I never go out like ever an have no friends"
Few days later
>"I went to the lakes today with some friends :D"

From a girl who claimed she was aspie and had social issues.
>>
>>25219481
http://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-releases/girls-autism
>>
>>25219481
Isn't it funny how men will always complain that women have too high standards and only go for Chad, but even the desperate ones like OP always have "cute" as a requirement for a gf?
>>
>>25220768
>wanting a girl with mental disabilities who you can at least be attracted to their cutesy behavior or appearance is high standards
And they wonder why people give up
>>
>>25220768
it's not really hard for a woman to be considered cute
>>
>>25220768
cute = not morbidly obese/severely disfigured
>>
>>25220969
>>25221004
I'm underweight and not disfigured, just ugly, and nobody ever called me cute after puberty except for my mom and my grandparents.
>>
>>25221004
Not necessarily

cute moreso means not ugly or big (obese / excessively tall) and behave in somewhat a of cute manner
>>
>>25220768
to men, "cute" means not facially deformed or morbidly obese. to women, "handsome" means ripped physique, chiseled jaw, thick head and facial hair, an aura of total confidence and a 9inch dick
>>
>>25221018
post pics then roastie
>>
>>25221052
oh yeah, that's true too. if you're some misandrist cunt, you will never be cute no matter how you look (at least, not to any men who still have their balls)
>>
what was the name of that model girlf with aspie from an american contest?

she's a qt
>>
>>25221128
Heather Kuzmich?
>>
>>25221212
Yep, she is.
>>
I've spent over 4 hours straight trying to find the girl at 0:29 and 2:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZhZ0k1lyF8

I've become obsessed with her. She's perfect.
>>
File: IMG_0019.jpg (1 MB, 3111x2074) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
1 MB, 3111x2074
>>25221466
ignore the alien man, she's in this photo
>>
File: 7Plf1gW.png (607 KB, 471x596) Image search: [Google]
7Plf1gW.png
607 KB, 471x596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgvwqvamdts

it is an unwanted feel
>>
>>25220768
"Cute" is basically 3/10, and even lower for some with weird fetishes like high test.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.