[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have huge depression over regrets and wasting my life >Completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: monkeyrain.jpg (110 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
monkeyrain.jpg
110 KB, 720x960
>Have huge depression over regrets and wasting my life
>Completely broke down today
>Made my dad cry
>Never saw him cry

Holy shit I'm scared.
>>
File: 5bj6yQY.jpg (89 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
5bj6yQY.jpg
89 KB, 500x375
Damn it's tough seeing your dad cry, what are you so depressed about?
>>
>>25219294
>wasting my life
What do you mean? How old are you
>>
>>25219294
Making your dad cry is a bad thing? Whenever I move out/get kicked out I'm sending a hateful letter just to make him cry.
>>
>>25219396
>>25219422
Basically was almost a normie at 15 just lacking some confidence, even rejected some fine girl and changed my mind too late, moved in another town where I isolated myself then went to a shit tier Uni near my house, became a lonely bitter loser. Tried to do better this year at 23 but realized how much I fucked up.
>>
>>25219557
So what are you up to now? School or work? Etc
>>
>>25219644
Last year of Uni 'my third), work in a few months. I think that's one of the reasons I stopped lying to myself, it made me realize my youth was over and I missed every milestones of life while I was hidden in my room.
>>
>>25219557
>>25219755
>wasted my life

good one douche, you have about 60 years left.
>>
>>25219755
You are only 23 why are you being so hard on yourself, holy shit man. Just take it a day at a time.
>>
>>25219822
Oh sure he's 23. And then all of a sudden BAM! He's 30 yrs old and still worse off.

B-but anon told me I had time! I was being too hard on muh self!
>>
>>25219812
Yeah I know but missed the first steps bro.

>>25219822
Because none of my reasoning made sense and now despite trying my best I feel like a fucking alien behind an half convincing normie facade. Srsly how am I supposed to tell or lie that I never had a gf?
>>
>>25219446
some of us have good dads, anon
>>
>>25219846
What do you want by the time you are 30?
>>
I completely wasted my late teens/early 20's on imageboards and wow. Never had a dad tho.
>>
I simultaneously experience massive suffering every day from my mental and emotional issues, yet I'm still too afraid of the idea of killing myself. Sometimes I wish I was suicidal just so I could feel in control for once. And maybe then I would be taken seriously, or at least thrown in a psych ward where I might get some concentrated care or help other than 'bee urself'.
>>
Sounds neurochemical and not due to real circumstances.

try letting your dad down when he needed you so he died, your gf fucking a nigerian dude with a much bigger dick and lying to you about it, getting your professional life to fuck you over, and getting an arrythmia within three months of each other

then tell me how you wasted your life and want to die
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.