[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I taste pain and regret, in your sweat >You've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 640x0.jpg (33 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
640x0.jpg
33 KB, 640x385
>I taste pain and regret, in your sweat
>You've been waiting for me, oh ho
>I can tell that you been practicing
>I can tell that you been practicing
>All those other men were practice, they were practice
>Yeah, for me, for me, for me, for me

What did he mean by this?
>>
Niggas a jew, so probably getting cuckd.
>>
>>25219344
/thread
you use to call me on my cell phone
>>
It means "le past is in le past" and he believes the meme that women are blameless victims that are just waiting for their knight in shining armor to come save them from the mean nasty aggressive alpha male they are willingly dating
>>
>>25219732

isn't it the past though?
>>
He means that when she was fucking other guys before she met him that they were all just practice so she could get better at fucking so when she actually does fuck Drake she'll be at the top of her game. Cuck.
>>
>>25220688
If I used to rob banks would you hire me to work at your bank?

I mean come on, that's who I was in the past anon
>>
>>25219228
>Yeah, for me, for me, for me, for me
For you
>>
Seems like it's a song about self-delusion.

He's trying to convince himself that all the other guys she was with were just practice and that when she met him, he's now the pinnacle of her life and the final man.

In reality, he's just a link in the cuck chain and the next guy will be thinking the same thing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.