[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of us on /r9k/ went through a prolonged emo or goth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
How many of us on /r9k/ went through a prolonged emo or goth phase? How many of us kept the style?
>>
Probably not many, that's why autism shoes is a thing. Most robots are afraid to leave their comfort zone even when it comes to how they dress.
>>
>>25218873
>autism shoes
What's this? Velcro or something?
>>
File: 3243_484_detail.jpg (30 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
3243_484_detail.jpg
30 KB, 450x350
>>25218909
Like these, they're a meme on here
>>
bump bc i'm genuinely curious
>>
I did the whole emo thing in highschool. I had a shit ton of friends on MySpace and I'm sure my pictures are still floating around somewhere on the internet. This was the only time in my life I got alot of female attention. The day I cut my hair is the day women forgot that I existed
>>
I'm still in my "goth phase." Kept it up into adulthood and plan to continue because I like it.

I did at least ditch those godawful Tripp pants from when I was 14.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x800
>Tfw still have long hair
>Tfw can still pull off the emo-femboy look
Feels good desu senpai
>>
>>25219332
How old are you now? Post a picture of how you dress please
>>
File: blargh.png (1 MB, 1400x1110) Image search: [Google]
blargh.png
1 MB, 1400x1110
>>25219354
22 now.

Sorta like this, but I've actually got a million jackets that I just alternate.
>>
>>25218873
Good to know you have to be a goth just to wear shoes that aren't made for children or the elderly. I'll go buy some white pancake makeup and black lipstick now. Praytell, I have some wingtips in my closet too, does that mean I have to purchase a morning coat and tophat?
>>25218946
A forced meme by one specific guy who obsesses over shoes that don't meet his criteria of fashion.
>>
>>25219393
>Jack Skellington, Invader Zim, or any metal band with an intense album cover

Every time.
>>
>>25219453
The effect of his statement wasn't that you have to be a goth to not wear autism shoes. He was saying that robots in general don't like to wear things that stand out too much, or they wear what's easy or what their moms get them, and pointed out "autism shoes" as an example.

Whether that's true or not is up for debate. I've seen a few effay robots.
>>25219478
I like me some Nightmare Before Christmas, not even gonna lie. Give me a break; it's the first movie I even have memories of watching and it's good despite the overblown fanbase.

Same with Invader Zim. It's actually pretty funny despite the more obnoxious fans.
>>
>>25218848
I never did. I liked the aesthetic and some of the styles and outfits were interesting, but I never considered wearing it. To me it was interesting for a photoshoot or an event, but to wear it everyday was just absurd. Also, I was already being bullied in middle school, so I was just trying to fit in and fly under the radar.
>>
I want to cuck an emo boy with an emo girl
>>
>>25219393

I wear regular fit black jeans because they are pretty much the same price and product as the blue jeans, and I do wear black shirts half the time, but most of your style still seems ridiculous to me.
I wouldn't wear emo/goth/black metal band tees, or nightmare before Christmas shit, because I'm not trying to pick up emo 14 year old girls.
And owning more than 2 jackets is kinda frivolous especially if you're doing it to conform to some goofy fad that died out for the most part in 2005.
And I hope you don't actually paint you nails black, or wear edgy vampire shit.
The thing that bothers me the most is the Chuck-Taylors with no arch support. It's a good way to fuck up your feet by age 30. At least wear insoles.
Oh and uh, smoking is bad. I wouldn't suggest vaping, but smoking takes a toll on your health. It's cool when your a teenager, just leave it behind though.

Im not saying don't dress the way you feel like, but you most likely look like a kid to everyone around you, and you should understand that.
>>
>>25219642
This is literally the easiest cucking to do. I came close do doing it, but being socially inept it dissolved before I could rightfully bang her. Still a kv, but I felt her boob through her shirt+bra.

I miss highschool.
>>
>>25219657
Cool. I really don't care.
>>
>>25219676
Why are emo/goth girls so pretty senpai
I want to hug them
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1300x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1300x1152
>>25219453

>forced meme

If it's forced, why does everyone outside of this board agree with him.
My roommate in freshman year of college wore a pair of white Velcro Sketchers.
Needless to say, he never really used them, because all he did in his free time was play videogames alone in his room.
>>
>>25219536

Both Invader Zim and Nightmare Before Christmas are 16 year old emo girl tier.
The fact that you don't find either of them cringeworthy reveals something about your personality that you probably don't know about.
>>
>>25219771
>cringeworthy
keep me posted reddit
>>
>>25219745
It's a forced meme because it's the same guy (or same 2 or 3 people) posting the same exact thread every week. After a certain point there's nothing left to be said about velcro shoes other then just repeating "Lol look at the autism shoes!" enough times that the robot catches every variation on the sentiment. Second, it's common sense. The equivalent would be posting a picture of a woman in a diaper with the post being "Who exactly gets off to this?" It'd be a majority agreeing and discussing what causes fetishes with a few people trolling and pretending they actually have a diaper fetish.

Also, your personal anecdote proves nothing.
>>
>>25219393

Why do you want to look like that when it's easier to just wear clean cloths that fit?
>>
>>25219393

You are my favorite type of man-child.
>>
>>25219332
>godawful tripp pants

Fuck you, I love my tripp pants.
>>
If it was a phase you were a poseur may may.
Stay true!
Stay edge!
>>
I'm really curious: Are goth/emo chicks really into hardcore sex? Like Biting, digging nails, choking etc
>>
>>25219831

Those threads are circle jerks. They are going to have the same thoughts about them. This entire board seems to circle jerk, so you should understand that if you browse here normally.
I don't see why you think it's 2-3 people circle jerking in the threads. Check the number of unique posters. There is a counter for that at the bottom of the page. I've never read it to be less than a normal range of individual posters.
Also, I provided anecdotal evidence to show you there is more than one person who shares that opinion.

But if someone doesn't agree with you, I guess they are just one irrational person try to force their belief on everyone.
>>
>>25219957
Yes.
Fuck our robot overlord
>>
>>25219955

There is a 99% chance you look like a school shooter.
>>
>>25219957
Goth girls have a shit load of issues are the literal definition of a whore. They run away from their issues by getting railed by as many people as possible.

So yes, they get kinks from getting railed so much but they are all whores. And emo girls will cheat on you.
>>
>>25220002
Do emo girls and goth girls like foot fetishes?
>>
>>25220015
Your point? I had someone tell that to me straight to my face in high school, and I thought it was hilarious.

Now that I'm an adult I just look like some edgelord who has a knife and would fuck you up if you tried anything.
>>
>>25220021
Fucking footfags when will they learn that no one likes their fetish.
>>
>>25220018
>and emo girls will cheat on you
you have to make them listen
>>
>>25219993
Never said that it's a samefag, I said it was the same guy creating the thread. Second, I agreed that velcro shoes are autistic, never said they weren't, but the original post that referred to the autism shoes made a leap from "not going through an emo phase" to "wearing autistic shoes".

Not to mention if you ever go into those threads what's happening 90% of the time are robots posting their shoes asking if they're autistic, getting an arbitrary judgement from OP (because browsing /fa/ for a few weeks officially makes someone a fashion expert on par with Hugo Boss or Calvin Klein) and arguing over what makes a shoe autistic. Which they can never agree on. Go ahead and ask anyone on here what makes a shoe autistic and you'll get 100 different answers.
>>
>>25220018
All I would look for is a one night stand
I can't get close to girls relationship wise so eh. Lifes a bitch
>>
>>25220073
No they are literally just a version of suicidal girls. So all they would do is cry about how they feel so alone, unloved, and how they want nothing more but to die. And if you don't appease all emotional lows she has where she feels like shit, she will get mad at you, and cheat on you to find someone who will tend to her every single emotional mood swing.

Emos are emotional whores, goths are physical whores.
>>
File: tumblr_lldgyqIKLP1qb0b88o1_400.jpg (26 KB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lldgyqIKLP1qb0b88o1_400.jpg
26 KB, 250x336
Who /industrial/ here?
>>
File: but that's not goth.jpg (32 KB, 204x292) Image search: [Google]
but that's not goth.jpg
32 KB, 204x292
>>25218848
If it was a phase, you were a poser.
And made the subculture worse for it.

GothLife4Life
>>
>>25220133
post inspo lad
>>
>>25220133
>missed Front 242
>missed KMFDM
>missed Ministry

At least I saw Hocico. It was a great show.
>>
File: Daily Clothes.png (1 MB, 1544x1082) Image search: [Google]
Daily Clothes.png
1 MB, 1544x1082
Got a nice leather jacket recently. Gonna try to get new Docs soon. Need new casual boots too.

>pseudo-edgy tumblr girls and alt chicks stare at me
>cause i'm the real deal
>too shy and anxious to talk to them anyway
>>
>>25218848
I didn't like the aesthetics so no.
>>
>>25219350
Pictures for science please.
>>
>>25220725
Really? The gem? That's just kinda gay m8
>>
I will never fully let it go but I don't really play dress up anymore. I'll wear fingerless gloves maybe when it's cold and like dark/cool colors but at this point in history it will just make people think I am into BDSM.

I mean, I guess I wouldn't hate it.
>>
I WEAR MY DOG COLLAR EVERY DAY
>>
>>25221099
I don't really wear it anymore, but when I did I got compliments and people wanted to know where I got it.

lol cheap shit from China
>>
I love girls with that style.. Like Avril lavigne hairstyle
>>
>>25221290
So the female equivalent of this basically.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.