[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any ausbots up? it's officially christmas in australia,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: australian-flag-map.jpg (31 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
australian-flag-map.jpg
31 KB, 800x670
any ausbots up?
it's officially christmas in australia, what are your plans for the day?

i'm personally going to play a bit of nostalrius and maybe rewatch evangelion

on a side note how has 2015 treated you and has anything changed (for better or worse)

i've made literally no progress in life this year
>still single
>still a virgin
>still friendless
>still no job
>>
the year isn't over yet cunt
go out and change all of that, you have almost an entire week
just meme yourself :^)
>>
Going to eat junk food and drink beer with my maternal extended family that I'm quite fond of but don't see often enough. I actually kind of like christmas :)

I'm a mongrel between an upper class chad and working class woman so my ma's side is chill af but my Dads side fills me with anxiety.

Anyway I hope you have a good one ausbro.
>>
Browse 4chan and reddit all day. Nothing else in life to do.
>>
>>25218748
Masturbate
Cut my hair
Have a bath
>>
>>25218748
Family celebrated christmas yesterday, since thats the only day we could get together. Guess ill go on r9k and sleep until 3pm like I normally do.
>>
File: 2014savage_emu.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
2014savage_emu.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
RUN AUSSIE, RUN
>>
>>25218748
>i'm personally going to play a bit of nostalrius
Horde? Ally? In the /vg/ guild?
>>
I've ben in England for over a year now... I can count the amount of familiar faces from home that I've seen with one hand.

I lied to my family saying I'm catching up with friends (still that hasn't stopped them from recommending some of their own friends here for me to crash xmas with) and believe it or not, I had to lie to the staff and customers of where I work as well pretending that I've got 'friends coming from home' for christmas.

So most likely it'll just be another day, except I bought myself some chocolates.
>>
>>25218748
I used to play on nostalrius, what side and guild you on? And hows the 350 ping

Thinking of ending my life for the 1000th time
>>
Im working the nightshift on a psych ward currenty. I bought the patients a bunch of snacks. But theyre all asleep. Any other ausbots up
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.