[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my parents aren't forcing me to come along with them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
So, my parents aren't forcing me to come along with them on a 2+ hour drive to family's Christmas Eve party because I'm acting like I'm sick. (I'm exactly 18, before someone inb4 underage's me) I'd be alone and able to finally relax without parents constantly fucking with me and trying to get me to be a normie.

Should I stay home?
>>
Either way you're fucked
>>
>>25218727
How so?

Fuck you bot this is original
>>
>>25218700
Go. You cant give up this young.
>>
>>25218700
Yeah senpaitachi, grip-n-sip some robotussin, play some music, and enjoy your night
>>
>>25218788
Did that before, accidentally hit between 2nd and 3rd, had a bad time.
>>
>>25218823
really? dxm seems like one of those things that are just so comfy it's impossible to have a bad trip

what happened to you?
>>
>>25218700
>bring portable console
>eat all the food
>play all the vidya

I don't see why this is a problem lol. Parties always have free food, you can eat so much you won't have to pay for food for at least a few days worth.

I estimate I've saved at least $3000 by eating other peoples food and not buying my own. Most of that money is sunk into trading cards that are overflowing from my closet but I think it was worth desuu~
>>
>>25218700
Don't, it is not worth it. You will get a few hours alone in which you won't do anything much by missing an important social interaction with your family, that won't even be that bad. You are not 7 to say that it is unbearable or something like that.

Yeah, it will be mostly boring, but you will eat nice food and maybe even talk with someone you like.

TL;DR Go, the "price" is low for such an important interaction with your family.
>>
>>25218700
>Should I stay home?
of course why not retard
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.