[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the happiest I have been in the last 7 years is when I tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1439851998143.jpg (362 KB, 889x1478) Image search: [Google]
1439851998143.jpg
362 KB, 889x1478
the happiest I have been in the last 7 years is when I tried ecstasy for the first time.

I am too much of a fuckup to continue doing it though I'll literally become homeless.

any of you robots successfully do drugs without ruining your already terrible lifes (degenerate drugs like weed , heroin , coke need not apply)
>>
>>25218319
>no weed, opiates, coke
What kind of other drugs are you taking? Aspirin?
>>
i need some (You)'s please
>be me
>got caught by police high in public
>got 5 days of jail
>inside one of the cellmates was a pretty scary looking speed freak who behaved really nice when we were inside though
>he became real clingy after in a conversation i told him that i order my drugs from TOR and also vaguely stated my address
>REALLY FUCKING CLINGY
>i gave him my number (BIG MISTAKE)
>he he started calling and shit, and his speech is barely understandable so i can't hear shit
>now he knows the exact commieblock building where i live
>he couldn't be taught a single thing about bitcoins and shit so i was like alright i can hook you up
>i get him some pretty decent amphetamine
>he calls me the next day
>HEY YOUR SHIT SUCKS WE DIDN'T FEEL A THING, NONE OF US DID! (looks like they fucked up their tolerance with the bath salt injections and everything)
>W-what?
>YEA SO YOU BETTER SEND OUR MONEY BACK TO OUR QIWI NUMBER OR YOU'RE FUCKED
>i'm literally receiving messages and calls with threats
>the last one was like "HEY IT'S THE LAST DAY WE WAIT, AFTER THAT WE TAKE ACTION"
>i live in fucking Russia so imagine how actually bad my situation is
>there is no way for me to talk to cops, i'll get some real time, i have an empty growbox in my house and cannabis seeds, i've never sold any drug to anybody
>>
A couple of years ago I had the same experience.
This year I tried it again after being depressed for a couple of years and all I got was a fucked up burning head ache, nauseous feeling and adhd.
Guess my brain has quit trying to make/release serotonin almost completely then... Fuck me. Worked like a charm on my friends so it wasn't the mdma crystals.
>>
>>25218414
>talking to a tweaker
>offering to sell him drugs
You brought that on yourself, similar thing happened to a friend of mine.
>>
>>25218470
but i mean he's real intrusive what the fuck i literally wanted to help him, he seemed really tense without a dose
>>
>>25218319
I successfully do drugs without ruining my life.

I smoke the degenerate weed pretty much every day, and I like microdosing on psychs. I do coke maybe once a month, and I'll smoke some heroin maybe once a year.

Still manage to stay in college and get great grades.

>>25218414
I would do something about this instead of posting on /r9k/. You really shouldn't associate with tweakers.

>>25218443
Mine was DMT. I wound up smoking some in a park at the tail end of the worst depression of my life. I swear, it's like it added color back to the world.
>>
>>25218546
>Mine was DMT

Im >>25218443

Had similar experience with LSD too but it was more long lived than when the mdma still worked, became like a normal person for like 2 and a half weeks after it but there has not been the same perfect conditions or a way to get it to try it again.
>>
>>25218787
Try microdosing if you get the opportunity. Treating psilocybin or LSD like your morning coffee has some surprisingly beneficial effects.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.