[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /drugs/ here? any robot who has ordered drugs through a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
who /drugs/ here?

any robot who has ordered drugs through a DarkNetMarket/ Dark web/ Tor post your experience
>>
What's up, officer?
>>
File: pepe's_experience_with_DMT.jpg (199 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
pepe's_experience_with_DMT.jpg
199 KB, 675x559
>pretty much every weed strain makes me anxious and paranoid
>mushrooms (truffles) were pretty meh and prevented my dick from working for 10 day after the trip
>have high hopes for MDMA but worried that rolling alone in my room is a waste
>>
>>25217402
Forgot to add that I'm worried that the psychs and weed might bring up some latent psychosis/schizophrenia
>>
>>25217402
>weed strain makes me anxious and paranoid
Are there any Freedombros around who can tell us if this still happens in countries where its completely legal?
>>
>>25217402
Hey man, i tried weed/MDMA/coke/speed/LSD, it was all fun at first, then i started bad tripping every single time i drugged myself (any kind of drug). Anxious/paranoid/schizo.

I'm going to give you one advice : don't do MDMA if you are already mentally instable, it will fuck you up even more.

MDMA is something you want to try once in your life in a rave with friends/people you can trust. So if you do not gather all these, forget it.
>>
>>25217578
Well fug.
I guess I'll stick to homebrewing my own beer.
>>
>>25217402
Unfortunately MDMA is amazing when you're with other people.
>>
whats the big difference between MDMA and LSD

ive had lsd before
>>
>>25218025
They are nothing alike you fucking retard
>>
>>25218047
Where the fuck did I say they were alike?
>>
File: slashsupernova.png (660 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
slashsupernova.png
660 KB, 800x800
>>25217402
>pretty much every weed strain makes me anxious and paranoid
same here. but i noticed once i smoke with other friends the experience changes drasticly

>mushrooms (truffles) were pretty meh and prevented my dick from working for 10 day after the trip
1g of shrooms gave me the best euphoria ive ever had.

>have high hopes for MDMA but worried that rolling alone in my room is a waste
its somewhat of a waste if you do it alone. even if youre antisocial when youre sober, on MDMA you WILL be talking to complete strangers like theire your best friends. MDMA is best at small parties, not raves or something like that.

i can relate to your experiences, though. i recommend DXM to you, because for me it was fantastic. and its legal and cheap.
>>
>>25218025
okay well LSD affects your perception whereas MDMA is more about emotion. if that makes sense.
>>
File: GxdRZcL.jpg (687 KB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
GxdRZcL.jpg
687 KB, 2340x4160
>>25218025
LSD is a pure hallozinogen which intensifies every emotion you have, your vision, your body feeling and your thoughts in its own unique way.

MDMA is a mix between a stimulant and a light hallozinogen. it decreases the reuptake of serotonin, the chemical in your brain thats related to you feeling good. that leads to uplifted mood, your body feeling being percieved as more positive, intense (you dont have to pee or shit, no hunger, no pain, etc.), little to no visual effects. every kind of music sounds better and and and.

overall LSD intensifies everything you percieve and MDMA makes everything better, if that makes sense.
>>
File: 636x460design_01.jpg (70 KB, 636x460) Image search: [Google]
636x460design_01.jpg
70 KB, 636x460
If any Melbournians have ordered or grown shrooms please $hare

I'll stay in this thread for 2 more minutes awaiting further instructions
>>
>>25217368
>Going for a newyears party.
Coke or MDMA? Can't decide for a life of me
>>
check out what's happening right now lads
what the fuck are you talking about?
>be me
>got caught by police high in public
>got 5 days of jail
>inside one of the cellmates was a pretty scary looking speed freak who behaved really nice when we were inside though
>he became real clingy after in a conversation i told him that i order my drugs from TOR and also vaguely stated my address
>REALLY FUCKING CLINGY
>i gave him my number (BIG MISTAKE)
>he he started calling and shit, and his speech is barely understandable so i can't hear shit
>now he knows the exact commieblock building where i live
>he couldn't be taught a single thing about bitcoins and shit so i was like alright i can hook you up
>i get him some pretty decent amphetamine
>he calls me the next day
>HEY YOUR SHIT SUCKS WE DIDN'T FEEL A THING, NONE OF US DID! (looks like they fucked up their tolerance with the bath salt injections and everything)
>W-what?
>YEA SO YOU BETTER SEND OUR MONEY BACK TO OUR QIWI NUMBER OR YOU'RE FUCKED
>i'm literally receiving messages and calls with threats
>the last one was like "HEY IT'S THE LAST DAY WE WAIT, AFTER THAT WE TAKE ACTION"
>i live in fucking Russia so imagine how actually bad my situation is
>there is no way for me to talk to cops, i'll get some real time, i have an empty growbox in my house and cannabis seeds, i've never sold any drug to anybody
>>
>>25218337
they grow wild in winter you stupid fuck
>>
>>25218337
Make friends with hippies and go sifting through cow shit at 5am with them.
>>
>>25217517
Not for me, not for anyone I know.
>>
>>25218337
> I'll stay in this thread for 2 more minutes awaiting further instructions

Better fucking hurry to help mister fucking important before he leaves without getting an answer which is completely inconsequential to me.
>>
>>25217578
>>25217759
Bullshit, don't listen to him. MDMA lifted me out of a pretty awful depression. It allows you to think about your life in new ways and other perspectives. If you really don't have friends to do it with do it at a rave, you WILL find people to talk to there when rolling.
>>
>>25218383
Tell them you gave them the wrong bag by mistake and give them a bag of oven cleaner or something.
>>
>>25217402
i used to get all depressed and anxious when smoking weed, until i started smoking white widow.
have you tried it before? its really the best there is for me.
>>
>>25218383
is amphetamine a white powder? if so, there's an easy solution to this. order some fentanyl powder and tell them it's amphetamine. they'll overdose and die.
>>
After several intense truffle trips my inner monologue went wild, giving me anxiety for several weeks. I thought I had become a schizo.
>>
I've been ordering of the dnm for 3 years.

Started on silkroad
Then went onto agora when that closed and now I buy on nucleus.

Never once have I been busted for getting drugs in the mail.

I mail buy weed. Bought 2g master kush 2 days ago hoping it will arrive today. Royal mail isn't delivering again for another 4 days due to holidays. I just want my weed to make this shirty season tolerable.
>>
>>25219423
How do you purchase bitcoins? Like what website or service?
>>
>>25217368
Go back to Reddit FBI
>>
>>25219525

Off me
>>
>>25219279
that would be a little extreme, don't you think?
>>
>>25219525
Well I used to use bitbargain but you have to go through the seller accepting the sale and verifying that they've received payment. It take less than 5 mins but recently I've been using coinbase since I can directly buy from my card but they take like 4% for themselves. Very fucking quick too. I find that my coinbase BTC arrives in my nucleus wallet within 20 mins most times.
>>
>>25219525
I know it's a lel epic maymay to hate Reddit blindly, but they generally know how to do this shit better
/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs
>>
w2c weed in NYC?

Moving there in late January. Right outside Times Square.
>>
>>25219916
Call be bro- two one two three eight four one thousand
>>
Just took about 25 mg of Allylescaline. Preparing for a nice, smooth ride. I have to do some things later in the day so I hope it doesn't fuck me up too much. Tasted very strange, kind of sweet but very bitter.
>>
>>25220401
kk will do should i use codewords ?
>>
>>25220525
Yeah, say you want to confess
>>
>>25220642
alright cool man I'll bling your line
>>
File: 1448319628832.jpg (68 KB, 540x602) Image search: [Google]
1448319628832.jpg
68 KB, 540x602
>>25218383
How did you get caught anyways?
>>
>>25217368
weed is the sketchiest to buy, be careful. other drugs like LSD is a piece of cake. nothing but good things. le reddit is useful for something afterall
>>
>>25217368
I already ruined my life with heroin, thanks tho
>>
>>25217368
What's the quality of dark net drugs? Is good quality LSD available? Because you can't get good quality LSD from the street anymore.
>>
Popped my first molly two weeks ago. I am never looking back. My life will now be dedicated to finding new drug, adventure and sex induced highs.

Just got some skunk from a Dealer( all he had whatever).

Taking a bunch of e-pills New Years Eve. Rollin

I love how boring most normalfags become when you are enjoying yourself taking drugs, blasting FUTURE & Juicy J drinking turning up and they are too scared to even smoke some weed.

Most of the fucking people we allow to get to us on here are Goodie two shoes losers who will take whatever standard path was set for them. Go to school, say no to drugs, get A's get some corporate gig, marry some pretentious slut and become some cargo pants wearing weirdo who has to ask his wife to do anything. Shouldn't let some squares get to you.

Normalfags are fucking pointdexters

What an eye-opening experience. Everyone should take MDMA. Going out will never be the same again.
>>
>>25218383
Well, you set yourself up by trying to make friends where you shouldn't. Best to meet with them, have a friend anonymously call the police because he thinks some crazy shit is going down between 3 raging drug addicts and a poor innocent boy. Police arrive, arrest 3 men, you say, "I don't know who these guys are. I mean... jesus! They were going to kill me!"

Bye drug addicts. Hello new life.

Or you could just move.
>>
>>25221249
Hate to break it to you, but drugs is the normie path. Hell, even the corporate path. Just go to any college campus. If you're going to base your life off of what normies do, at least get the right evaluation of what normies do indeed do.
>>
>>25219817
>>25219525
This guy is right, you'll find an extremely simple step by step guide on reddit which will result in hard drugs arriving at your doorstep in a matter of days
>>
>>25220430
Feeling these waves of tingles down my body, it feels so nice. Lots of flickering in my sight which should lead to some hallucinations later. A little sedative, but stimulating too.
>>
>>25221249
>>25221425
more like the fucking your life up path

I started with weed, then psys/mdma, then benzos, then opis/stims and now Im a huge addict
>>
Is MDMA unsafe

I'm already crazy as shit and mentally unstable.
>>
File: 1419226870419.jpg (105 KB, 426x452) Image search: [Google]
1419226870419.jpg
105 KB, 426x452
I am on mescaline and everything is so sublime and beautiful. You are god's creatures. Take care of yourselves, and your bodies. It matters a lot to me that you are all okay. You are so fucking beautiful. This is 4chan but I can tell you that you are something, you are beautiful and have so much potential within yourself. There is so much to guide you, there is so much help out there, you just need to open up your thoughts to the nearest person and they will give you substance. A communal rite and right of every human being, to be known by his peers and accepted. I accept you all. You are so beautiful.
>>
>>25218278
thx for this senpai, I took mdma a couple weeks ago and lsd last week and i was having trouble explaining the difference to my friend
>>
>>25218383
I can identify with that situation so well. I know how it goes. Let it be of some small comfort that some other anon UNDERSTANDS
>>
>>25218025
from a neuroscience standpoint LSD binds to certain neurotransmitters that look for serotonin and tell them to fire, it's actually a bit better at getting the neurons to fire than just pure serotonin. There is also some unknown thing it does that links up certain parts of the brain a little better than usual.

MDMA sends some kind of signal somewhere to just flood the entire brain with serotonin, the happy chemical.
>>
i should get into drugs

what is the best drug to get with the least amount of human interaction as possible?
>>
what about ketamine and MXE guys? anyone tried it?

ayahusca sounds good to
>>
>>25217402
don't do MDMA alone. it's a great oportunity to bond with people. also, beware of the depression that comes the next couple of days and remember that it is chemically produced
>>
>>25224430
weed and mushrooms
most dealers will have them. it's easy to get good stuff unlike mdma and lsd where you need a good source and need to know what you're looking for (having an experienced friend is important)

but weed? i just text my dealer, swing by his place, pick up, pay him, and leave
>>
>>25223699
Can someone explain to me why every time I tripped on acid I never got these vibes? I remember always thinking how gross the human form is and how we're not God's children, just animals who were given the blessing/curse of self awareness
>>
>>25224451
I did ket once, my roommate at uni put some in a joint and it was my favourite high ever, but I've not found any since.

It just makes you feel really relaxed, warm and sleepy.
>>
>>25217517
the strain that makes you more creative and alert is also usually the one that makes you more anxious, whereas the strain that gives you couch lock doesn't.

It also depends on your set and setting, weed is still illegal here and it depended on where I was smoking it, who I was smoking it with if anyone, when I was smoking, and how I was feeling that day.

That being said, yes, a huge chunk of that anxiety and paranoia comes from the fact that weed is illegal, and looked down upon by some people.
>>
>>25217368
>tfw salvia is now illegal here

do people even bother with selling Salvia on the tors?
>>
>>25224486
how the fuck do you even meet dealers when you have no friends?

I feel like any obvious means of meeting anonymous drug dealers is a good way to land in jail.
>>
>>25224764
you get it through mail
>>
>>25224764
it's obviously hard to meet reliable permanent dealers, but every city usually has a few reliable spots where it's an open-air drug market.

If you also hang out at bars and pubs and pool halls, people will often walk up to you and be like "hi! would you like to buy some of my drugs?" a lot of times those people will even throw their phone number at you.
>>
>>25224451
MXE is so fucking magical. You can walk around, you feel this intense warmth and love for all mankind, you feel huge sweeping orgasms down your whole body. I was seeing cowboys dancing with Indian goddesses. It's a truly mystical experience. I would grab some while you still can. There are a few places in Europe still producing it for cheap. By far my favorite drug.
>>
>>25224752
that sucks anon. where do you live?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.