[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dominance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Hey guys, my girlfriend and I are super happy but the only problem is that she keeps bringing up how she wants me to be more dominant. I was pretty sure that I was dominant enough for example I would forcefully grab her and pull her towards me to make out, then i would either hold her face or choke her softly. Does this mean im just a natual born pussy or what? help me out /r/obots
>>
No your girlfriend is just a slut.

Jokes aside are you sure she means it in a sexual way? Maybe she means assertive with like, other dudes and social situations etc
>>
Rape her, slit her throat and throw her into a dumpster. That usually does the trick for me. Have a good christmas
>>
File: 1483.jpg (37 KB, 374x600) Image search: [Google]
1483.jpg
37 KB, 374x600
>>25217269
Nigga just do some 50 shades bullshit to her
>>
She wants you to stick it in her ass without asking, rape her when she's asleep and in front of her friends and threaten to run her over with her car if she ever looks at another man.
>>
Best way to seem dominant is not letting them finish their sentences.
>>
>>25217269
just act like you are rapin to some stranger forcefully. that simple
>>
>>25217269
Arrghh always with the fucking dominance thing. Wymen need to realize that part of being emancipated comes with putting this bullshit to the side.
You can't be taken seriously as an independent woman who is constantly craving to be dominated in a relationship.

Maybe I wanna let loose sometime.
>>
She wants you to start beating her too m8, we have a saying in Russia "the fist stings of love".
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.