[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /isolation/ here? It sucks man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 805x556
Who /isolation/ here? It sucks man
>>
File: michael_scott.jpg (63 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
michael_scott.jpg
63 KB, 399x382
Barely left my house in 4 years, feels good.
>>
>>25217265
It is the only possible way of living. It has pros and cons. It only gets worse. Kill yourself whenever you're ready.
>>
>>25217289
is there any way you could provide proof of this

i know, i know, you dont have to and all that shit but i am highly skeptical about this
>>
>>25217362

Nope, dropped out of highschool 6 months in then basically never left the house except for 2 therapist visits and 1 blood checkup.

It's really not that hard when you have enabler parents.
>>
>>25217381
what do your parents say? are they ok with it?

you should watch one of my favorite movies of all time, Castaway on the Moon. It's pretty interesting, it may have even been a good movie but i watched it a while ago

i dont know why but ive been thinking about that movie a lot lately

anyways what have you been doing most days then? im sure youve developed hobbies over those 4 years assuming you dont have an online job
>>
It sucks sometimes yet other times it's conforting. I know how to enjoy myself so I dont need normalshits to feel good. I dont even care about girls or getting laid. Of all the females in my everyday life at college and work not one of them elicits a romantic lustful emotion inside me. Feels liberating tbqh. I am a slave to no one and my goals and ambitions are the blue skies of my future
>>
File: 1439699290785.png (35 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
1439699290785.png
35 KB, 805x556
>>25217265
>posting my images on a taiwanese frogboard
>not posting the original at least
>>
>>25217844
>my image
>1450967049632.png

K.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 178x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 178x180
NEET shut-in for years, usually not very lonely but this holiday season has had me feeling the feels pretty hard.
so how's it going, OP?
>>
>>25217381
I'm in the same position except it's been around 7 years, they will still occasionally beg me to get my shit together but there's really no point if I can live off of them forever. how often do you feel guilt for leeching from them?
>>
>>25217289
Earlier this year I go outside nearly biweekly.

I was a nervous wreck. My social anxiety turned to agoraphobia to full out paranoia.

Going anywhere became torturous because I was having constant audial hallucinations of people literally shit talking my every movement. I was so fucked up... How could you possibly delude yourself into thinking it 'feelsgood' man? You're probably more fucked up than I ever was to be quite honest
>>
>>25218030
I used to go**

Holy shit im sleep deprived
>>
Actually feels a lot better than being out there. All i do outside is chores to make my life possible. Rarely talk to anyone. Dont even msg my skype buds any more. All I do is browse these gay boards.
>>
>>25218030
I was like you at one point, the longer you stay inside the more rooted your fears and paranoias become, eventually I grew apathetic from the amount of isolation I was putting myself through. I could go outside if I wanted to now, the anxiety will only kick in a fraction of the time and is never as severe as it was.
>>
File: WIN_20151201_001549.jpg (313 KB, 575x1260) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151201_001549.jpg
313 KB, 575x1260
I've embraced it. Isolation is my muse, others cloud my mind.
>>
>>25218155
sample text because of the faschistoid botz
>>
>>25218175
you're afraid of enjoying solitude
>>
File: 1429784139293.jpg (48 KB, 527x494) Image search: [Google]
1429784139293.jpg
48 KB, 527x494
Fifth full year as a NEET in next March. Parents pay for my living so they are enabling it kinda. Been living alone since I was 17. Don't really want any social contacts anymore and even talking to people on the internet outside of imageboards is anxiety inducing nowadays. Mom occasionally asks if I feel alone, when she calls me about once a month, but I don't, I always have my thoughts to keep me company. During the last year I have also started to feel a presence in my apartment.

Went over to parents' place earlier for christmas food and it was pretty unpleasant to be there. Stayed there for like 45min.
>>
lately I've been sleeping a lot, my mom threw a fit after she didn't see me for 2 days because I was only up and about for around 4 hours in the dead of night, she went on about how something could happen to her and I wouldn't know because I'd just assume she's already in bed, I simply laughed throughout the entire thing.
I love her but she can be so crazy sometimes.
what she doesn't know is that I've been checking if her keys are there every night I don't see her get in just in case and do worry about her.
>>
>>25218387
to clarify, I'm a 22 year old manchild NEET with no ambitions or prospects.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.