[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ear my mom piss >sound like a fucking tsunami >instantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: KJ.jpg (178 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
KJ.jpg
178 KB, 768x1024
>ear my mom piss
>sound like a fucking tsunami
>instantly think about her roastie

everytime..
>>
>>25217089
>mom hasn't showed yet
>smells like fish sticks fresh from the oven when she walks by
>>
This was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. It made me reconsider many aspects of my own life.
>>
>Go to toilet
>Mum or sister has left period blood on the seat
>>
>>25217137
This too.. ffs roastie are fucking gross
>>
>>25217137
That is fucking savage
>>
File: 1389927394934.jpg (132 KB, 1205x721) Image search: [Google]
1389927394934.jpg
132 KB, 1205x721
>approach the sink to try and wash my hands
>it's clogged with hair again
I fucking swear, how do women lose so much hair and not go bald?
>>
File: 1448559430058s.jpg (14 KB, 138x147) Image search: [Google]
1448559430058s.jpg
14 KB, 138x147
jesus fucking christ my mother is so fucking disgusting and savage. she cannot eat without dribbling on herself, she does not close the door or flush, she burps and farts and eats loudly, breaths like a fucking half-dead weasel underneath a brick, gets drunk and just makes a mess of everything, i do not want to go into details

I believe my mother's family lineage must be inbred or just fucking subhuman, because there are so many genetically defunct, mentally ill and just awful people in it. everything that family has ever experienced was completely fucked up.

my cousin was so retarded that he died, of like cerebral palsy and severe autism and polio or some shit, like holy fucking shit he was retarded. his mom was half retard too, and she died but of a heart attack because she was typical power-scooter burgerclap amerifat tier.

my mom kept saying I look just like my cousin. I'm starting to think I'm autism too or some sort of crazy. my ribcage looks like a satellite dish and I have really brittle bones, and im just dumb but that's probably from several concussions too.

my brother has aspergers, my own mother was diagnosed with something like schizoid recently. everybody is an alcoholic in her family line too. might be the irish/polish blood. a lot of people have committed suicide.
>>
>>25217505
That's the worst thing i read in a while.. i'm sorry anon
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.