[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If NEETs are so worthless, why do you come on here to interact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1413895779448.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1413895779448.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
If NEETs are so worthless, why do you come on here to interact with them with your limited free time wagecucks?
>>
to feel better about ourselves
>>
>>25217003
praise the NEETs
>>
File: 1445725763426.jpg (133 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1445725763426.jpg
133 KB, 500x380
>>25216987
>at work
>IT Guy
>literally getting paid to shitpost

checkmate NEET
>>
>>25217003
Yet you get btfo by neets day after day
>>
>>25216987
You're not worthless at all. No one here is worthless to me, be you a NEET or a wagie. You guys are all I've got and I love you.
>>
>>25217020
>getting paid to shitpost when you can do it for free
I guess you like that illusion of control. I'll wait for the day Mr. Coinbaum tugs a little too hard at the chain around your weewee and you'll wish you'd seen the error of your ways sooner.
>>
>>25217097
no anon, that's when i'll just go back to being NEET
>>
I have like 8-9 hours of free time every working day. Minus showers, minus cooking and eating, minus dressing and cycling to work and back home, that's 6 hours. Minus trying to learn to program, minus reading news, updates, reddits and stackoverflows, that's 3 hours. I don't play games and I only watch TV series 2-3 times a week depending what's on.
So there you go, unless I have other plans, which I have rarely, I have 3, sometimes 4 hours of free time not taken by anything specific.
>>
>>25216987
It turns me on.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.