[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go out for my daily night run >Running along enjoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15
File: 214564675.jpg (95 KB, 644x585) Image search: [Google]
214564675.jpg
95 KB, 644x585
>Go out for my daily night run
>Running along enjoying my self
>all of a sudden some car behind me filled with guys and girls start screaming 'RUN FOREST RUN" HAHAHA" RUN FORREST
>Keep running
>As soon as i turn left they are parked on the side of the street waiting for me
>LMAOOOO RUN FOREST

Why are normies such bullies?
>>
Because they want to be funny but their personality sucks
Don't mind them anon, if anything you should feel sorry for them
>>
>>25217021
I had my music on (iPod) but they were like screaming at the top of their lungs so i could hear.. and i did.

They are probably getting drunk right now since it's Christmas tomorrow and will probably regret what they did that night (car crash or something else of the likes).
>>
>>25216980
I stopped running and started smoking. I miss it. Don't stop anon.
>>
>>25216980
They are just trying to make their friends laugh anon, but they're not smart enough to do it without giving someone shit.

it has nothing to do with you or who you are, if anything you came out on top, since you were actually out going for a run
>>
File: sunset.jpg (21 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
21 KB, 500x318
>running
>some young teen girl throws a bottle at me
>get a car asshole
>>
>Running
>enjoying
pick one
>>
>>25217044
I won't, running is the only thing that makes me happy.
>>
pick out the biggest chad and knock him the fuck out anon, the adrenaline from running should make it an easy KO
>>
>>25216980
they were hitting on you man, you should have owned it like a man and then gone to talk to the girls, they wanted your dick and you ignored them way to go.
>>
>>25217164
That's probably why you're on r9k, you mistake everything as being hit on.

How many times you been slapped familia?
>>
File: 1271998168620.png (46 KB, 249x238) Image search: [Google]
1271998168620.png
46 KB, 249x238
>>25217127
>the adrenaline from running
>>
I'm curious, for the people who sometimes get yelled at / abused while running do you guys say anything back?

I just keep running, have my head straight, look forward and pretend i heard nothing. I also say absolutely nothing.
>>
>>25217357

I flip em off usually.

One time someone harassed me for not wearing a helmet when I was getting on my bike.

>faggot stranger: "You should really be wearing a helmet."
>me: "Helmets aren't required by law"
>stranger gives a confused look and can't muster a response
>pedal off down the road
>alpha as fuck
>>
>>25217098
Some people like not feeling like fat asses.

>>25216980
I know that feel. I used to ride my bike everywhere, no matter how far. I have a bad knee but if I pedaled a certain way, I could mitigate it. Got tired of getting hit with trash, though.
>>
File: on.jpg (32 KB, 590x427) Image search: [Google]
on.jpg
32 KB, 590x427
>>25217438
>Got tired of getting hit with trash, thoug

People are real fucked up in thee head, i mean what goes through ones mind before he throws or yells at someone out there exercising and looking after himself.

Fucking pieces of shit, never in my life have i ever yelled at a female or girl exercise, or throw anything.
>>
This is why you carry a gun.
>>
>>25217409
>Telling you to wear a helmet is bullying
>>
>>25217459
Threw a slushie at a guys car when he stopped at a stop light. Wasted my slushie, but he was visibly angry.
>>
>running
Enjoy busting your kneecaps faggot. You probably run on concrete surfaces too.
>>
File: happy.jpg (33 KB, 304x266) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33 KB, 304x266
>>25217568
>Being that much of a low-test you bust your kneecaps because you ran
>>
>>25217585
Human foot literally wasn't designed for running, we sacrificed that ability for upright standing. Why are you going against nature?
>>
>>25217599

Mate, go to the doctor and see if you can get yourself some testosterone shots. You clearly need it.
>>
>>25217042
>car crash or something else of the likes).
in your dreams you beta faggot
>>
>>25217409
>natural law btfo
>>
>>25217599
>Human foot literally wasn't designed for running
Citation needed.
Humans are actually very good endurance runners compared to other mammals.

http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~skeleton/pdfs/2007c.pdf
>>
>>25217070
this
originalcommentfucktherobot
>>
File: 1439451995017.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1439451995017.png
129 KB, 724x611
>went to jog
>same thing happened to me, bunch of normies were laughing at me from their car
>I jumped under the car

I showed them that day.
>>
File: 124.jpg (113 KB, 900x889) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
113 KB, 900x889
>tfw you come back from a 19k run
>tfw it's 1am
>tfw you are bored and wan to go back out for another run
>>
>>25217666

fuck 10k run*

gkfdjhkgfjhdhfdh
>>
File: 1450822508216.jpg (662 KB, 1080x1111) Image search: [Google]
1450822508216.jpg
662 KB, 1080x1111
>>25217620
This. Fucking stop imagining some revenge or something.
>beta uprise when, am i right?
You know it's very unlikely to happen. What matters is that you better yourself, by running for example, for your own good.
Keep it up.
>>
>>25217098
>implying you need to run not to be fat
loser with shitty eating habbits
>>
This is why I'm always too scared to start exercising
Fuck getting made fun of by normies
>>
File: 1.png (219 KB, 1011x1013) Image search: [Google]
1.png
219 KB, 1011x1013
>>25217693
Have music on, I'm the OP. It's not like they can do anything anyway. I guess you just need to remember at the end of the day I'm out there like i am EVERY night sweating my balls off and running for kilometers. All while they are sitting at some cunts house, getting drunk, doing drugs, eating take-away and treating their bodies like literal filth.

I'm the one there with the pristine cardiovascular system.
>>
>>25217720
I'm also out of shape extremely, that'd just get them to make fun of me more

I really wish I was as brave as you anon, and while that sounds sarcastic I am being serious
>>
>>25217720
>tfw they know what inside of a vagina feels like
>tfw running is not unconditionaly healthy
>>
>>25216980
Running kills you anon
>>
>>25217784
Living kills you
>inb4 ow the edge
>>
File: 432.jpg (25 KB, 477x290) Image search: [Google]
432.jpg
25 KB, 477x290
>>25217756

If anything, and if you do get yelled at and someone pokes fun at your weight i see it as motivation. Otherwise go to the gym lat at night and run on the treadmill if you are that scared. When people see you they will know straight away you are trying to better yourself and lose weight.

Hell i know I've been running for years, but a lot of the time i get sudden bursts of energy because of motivation (And I'm talking around the 12th kilometer mark) and I'll just start sprinting as fast as i can for a good couple hundred meters because i saw some pretty girl or i thought of something that pissed me off. At that stage my BPM is around the 200 mark and i feel my lungs and heart trying to come out of my mouth.
>>
Storytime
> 2010
> AS usual im on my daily run
> wait at traincrossing
> train passes me
> hear glass shatter
> 5 minutes later i realize my leg is bleeding
> some douchebag threw a beer bottle out of the trainwindow
> glassshards all over my legt, mfw i need stitches
> mfw people suck
>>
Nobody likes cardio fags.
>>
Thats because you're probably a skinnyfag. There's no more pathetic sight than a skinny dweebster running in his mommy shorts.
Here's how to fix your problem:
1. Start lifting, get some meat on your noodly arms
2. Wear a sweater and a hoodie on top of it. Helps you to sweat out AND makes you look bad as fuck
>>
>>25217907
all those muscle heads and peopkle who think they are hot shit for lifting up a weight up and down cant run for shit and are as bad as smokers when walking up a flight of stairs.

no thx.
>>
>>25216980
Honestly I don't even think they were making fun of you, quoting stupid shit like this just happens naturally for chicks and they think its hilarious, and I've never heard a girl say this in a mean way.

>>25217907
There really are sights more pathetic, lifting isn't the answer for everyone and everyone has different goals. If OP is a marathon runner or something then he really doesn't want to be extremely muscular.
>>
>>25217863
That's why you probably /Fat/ aren't you fatboy?
>>
>>25217980
Aesthetic body > endurance
Stop lying to yourself my man.
>>
>>25217357
I get minimal abuse from cycling but I usually just yell shit back when it happens. Nobody ever does anything if you yell back at them so who cares really.
>>
>he doesn't have a conceal carry license for this exact thing
>>
why didn't you shoot them?
>>
>>25217077
Holy fuck
Top bantz
You just encountered the rare funny female
>>
Cyclists can get fucked
I don't mind runners, you do you, I respect that
Cyclists are the females of the road:
>expect special privilege
>don't obey the law
>illegal to hit them
>dumb as fuck
When I'm passenger seat, my bro pulls up next to cyclists and I shove them off their bikes and they roll off into into the curb and die lol
>>
>>25216980
Night runs are fucking awesome , you should bring some music on your runs , it makes it a better experience.
>>
File: 1450888945337.jpg (25 KB, 514x576) Image search: [Google]
1450888945337.jpg
25 KB, 514x576
>>25216980
>Why are normies such bullies?
Because what better way to fit in than push people on the margins out? They're also really self centered in that the suffering of others means little to them so long as it benefits them. I wish karma was real.
>>
>>25218690
Am I the only one that hates running with music?
I can only do music on treadmills, cus those things are boring as fuck.
I just run to the rhythm of my breathing/heart beat/strides
>>
>>25218795
The music distracts me from the sound of my ankles breaking.
>>
>>25218620
>expect special privilege
>don't obey the law
>illegal to hit them
>dumb as fuck
Sounds like car drivers. I'd be willing to bet money you don't have a CDL.
>>
>>25218896
>mfw i deliberately do all kinds of nasty shit to truck drivers
Stop driving such big fucking vehicles you cunts. I don't care if it's your job. Make separate highways for you guys or something.
>>
You should have stopped running just to spite them desu.

>>25218795
I loved to run with music before, but now it gives me a headache somehow.
>>
>>25218896
Cyclist detected
I'm gonna push you off a bridge one day
Go fuck yourself, you hippie faggot
If you like sitting with things up your ass so much, go be a little BBC bitchboi
>>
>>25219070
>Doesn't know what a CDL is
Typical carfag. I bet you think you're a good driver too. I hope when I do get into an accident that you're the one who caused it and you get ran over by my trailer.
>>
>Last night
>Some prick with a pink BMW almost runs me over by speeding on a roundabout
>Found their car parked on the way back
>Came back half an hour later
>Slashed it's tire with my hobby knife and scratched the window
>>
>>25217620
>tfw nearly a decade of road rage from faggot drivers
>only way to keep myself from getting mad is to tell myself "at least they'll get a ticket or get in an accident"

>about 4 months ago
>get cut off by a bunch of bikers driving like drunken retards after a large biker rally
>smhtbqhfam as they drive off
>10 miles up the road see all of them stopped on the side of the highway
>see the one that cut me off the closest sprawled on the shoulder bent in half with a few of his buddies next to him

>mfw
>>
>>25217684
Idk, my high school bully from years back flipped his car while drunk at 90mph and ended up a smear on the road

It happens
>>
File: 6470_6997.png (190 KB, 470x372) Image search: [Google]
6470_6997.png
190 KB, 470x372
Anon who lives in shitty town reporting in - It's situations like these that compel me to carry some shit I can throw. I wish these kind of cunts would actually step out of their shitboxes for once instead of trying to talk shit from afar.
>>
>intentionally destroying your knees and ankles

Holy shit you're dumb. You deserved to be ridiculed.
>>
>>25216980
>out with some people on a friday night
>i end up drunk on some stairs with a guy
>he's passed out
>friends near there call me on the phone
>i want to reach them but don't want to leave the other one alone for too long
>i start running
>feels good man
>people scream RUN FORREST RUN
>glorious feel
>i puke in the end
>>
>>25219262
http://www.livescience.com/36241-5-experts-answer-running-bad-knees.html
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.