[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ChadBrag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 589x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 589x398
Daily reminder that you fat, white, ugly, poor beta pigs will never have a woman as perfect as her.

Daily reminder that while you browse R9K, PUA, and /r/theredpill wile still living with mommy and watching anime, your dream girl is living it up and having constant sex with successful fit men and seeing the world while you attempt to brush the cheese nip crumbs from your neck beard.

Your daily reminder that if you do not own a home by age 25 and don't make at least 75k a year you are forever delegated to always being sexually rejected and your only hope is fat stupid black women with 4 kids.

Your daily reminder to get off this stupid self defeating echo chamber and get up, start working out stop eating sugar and start taking stock in your appearance.

Get money sweet niggers.
>>
You're on here too :)
>>
>fat
>white
>poor
>implying
>>
>>25216811

>t. Norman Normieson, the normiest normie who ever normied

2/10 for the effort.
>>
>>25216811
Daily reminder that you will become lazy and lethargic in your comfort and be defeated by the lesser men whom you ridicule.

You're only alive because you have a cop watching your back, not because you yourself are earning your existence, just like us.
>>
>>25216811

I barely got any money at 29 and I get frequent female attention.

Get some game man lmao.
>>
>>25216816
I'm here to relay a vital message, I'm here to make sure you disgusting white pig children know that you will never succeed and you will always wear fedoras and sharpen your Chinese swords and watch your little kid cartoons my my big brown cock will be giving the long strokes to a woman you will never EVER even hope to have.
>>
>>25216832
Still using the word "Normie"
Means you still jacking off.
>>
>>25216836
What do you even have sweet nigger?
What a PC full of Chinese naked baby cartoons? Mummy's Mac n cheese?
>>
>>25216858
Calling bitches "females" is a sign of angry virginity.

That's not attention fat sweet nigger, they're straight up making fun of you.
>>
>>25216901
Your food can be poisoned.
You can be killed while asleep.
You can be hit with a sniper rifle from afar.

There are many ways a robot can kill a chad.

If chads didnt have the police to watch over their shoulder, they would be more wise about their words.
>>
>>25216917

I'm rather fit and attractive, no one is making fun of my looks, don't project your insecurities on me just because you got to print out your bank statement to get women to notice you.
>>
>>25216950
Good luck getting past the front gate sweet nigger, you won't even get past security. But if you manage to convince them with sweet white boy head, come to my $13,000,000 manor and I'll show you my life and you will kill yourself. I don't need to get my hands dirty.
>>
>>25216953
Bitch I can shave ice with my abs, by the way being fit does not mean your ability to go from the couch to the fridge or to answer the door when the pizza man comes, I'm sure mommy answers and pays for you, sweet nigga.
>>
>>25217000

So you brag about your abs, which means that the attractive part of what I mentioned doesn't apply.

Have fun getting women that want you for your money.

kek
>>
>>25216983
>security
Poor little roach needs his security to tuck him in at night.
>>
Guys I just posted this because I'm deeply insecure.

I am a sex addict, I can pull sluts at a club, sure, but the fact is I've never had a girlfriend and work as a gas station attendant.

Sorry for bothering you. Merry Christmas.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>25216836
Hahahahahahaha

People actually believe this senpai.
>>
>chad brag
>thinking any woman is perfect
chad doesn't idolize any one women, they're all the same to him

you're no chad senpai.
>>
File: 1417935246758.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1417935246758.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>25216811
>75k a year

Not worth it. I worked in actuary and I left because I realised free time is worth more than money. I don't want to look back on my life when I'm on my deathbed to think I dedicated my life to office work just so I could afford a car/house that makes people jealous. I don't even care about these people nor do I have an interest in attracting a superficial money-seeking girlfriend. I realised that being a NEET is best because I have 100% of my time to be well rested, take care of myself and enjoy my hobbies/interests.

Being a chad is just fulfilling a set of arbitrary criteria such as earning a set amount of money, having a girlfriend, being this social, etc. So why should I leave this place and get a job so I can become closer to fulfilling one of many possible permutations of criteria? I wouldn't be happy as a chad if it meant I must give up the NEET lifestyle to become a wagecuck.
>>
>>25216811
I pretty much agree tbqh. But trp really got me going. Started lifting bc of those guys. Started going out and approaching bc of them. There are gems in the garbage
>Own a home by 25
This is a meme, unless you become mortagecuck.
>>
>>25218498
>actuary
>75k a year

Liar. Even entry level actuary jobs pay far more. And besides, it's a pretty comfy job, so why would anyone give it up to become a poorfag neetcuck?
>>
>>25217128
Have fun holding a gun with fat fingers you white piece of shit.
>>
File: image.png (750 KB, 482x730) Image search: [Google]
image.png
750 KB, 482x730
>>25217281
Naw I have white women to do that for me.
>>
Muricamuricamuricamuricamuricamoneymoneymoneymoneymoney
>>
>>25219160

I'm pretty fit as I said, and are you saying white as if it's an insult? As if white men don't have the highest sexual value lmao.

At least step up your trolling and call others niggers to get them riled up.
>>
File: image.png (174 KB, 379x438) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174 KB, 379x438
>>25219199

>White men
>Sexually Attractive

Pick one sweet nigger.
>>
File: 65sIGQh.jpg (33 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
65sIGQh.jpg
33 KB, 750x500
>>25216811
By the age of 30, I'll have my own home, a career, a car if necessary, money in savings, money to spend on hobbies and an active fitness club account.

That's the contract I've made with myself.
>>
>>25219366
You're on God's path my brother.
>>
Even I've gotten bored of this site, can't imagine why anons who have been on it for longer keep coming back. Thanks OP, I think I'll go do something productive today.
>>
>>25216811
>Your daily reminder that if you do not own a home by age 25 and don't make at least 75k a year
already do that
get out of my board you dirty fucking spic
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.