[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you ERP with someone for like two fucking hours and make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 1397262379099.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1397262379099.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you ERP with someone for like two fucking hours and make up literally everything about "yourself" on the spot, and he still thinks you're a girl IRL
>>
>>25216725
>RP

>implying he believes jack shit and isn't just down to get his imaginary dick sucked
>>
how old are you?
i used to do this all the time until i found out i was a tranny
>>
>>25216725
literally do not give a fuck about my ERP partners real life/gender/appearance/sexuality

as long as i blow a huge load it's all good.
>>
>>25216740
I'm honestly too old for this shit but I'm a broken human being so it's ok even though it's not ok

>>25216737
When a thirsty ass nigga keeps asking for my skype yeah I think he believes me
>>
>>25216762
This is the way to be desuu

>>25216725
Implying he's not just playing along with it instead of wasting time calling you out
>>
>>25216806
guys pretending to be girls or just sissies are the most fun

so fucking filthy and cute
>>
File: 1446730096445.jpg (30 KB, 247x325) Image search: [Google]
1446730096445.jpg
30 KB, 247x325
>tfw I erp as female and my partner is always another female or shemale
>>
>>25216874

Do you like to make them stimulate their "pussies" when they play with you?
>>
> I roleplay on the internet as a girl to turn on random dudes
> But the other guy is a total loser, lol!
>>
I don't even really get off on ERP, I just get roped into it and go along with it because I like pleasing people, and not in a sexual way. I actually receive zero sexual satisfaction from this shit, and yet I do it anyway. Why?
>>
>>25216904
Heh, ok man. Whatever wiggles your willy, amigo

>>25216937
I think we can agree that both people involved are a little on the loser side, and i ERP all the time and can admit that
>>
>>25216916
sometimes anon, i take them at face value.

sissies are more fun to be super rough with
>>
>>25216942
I think this depends on partner. If your partner is very good, then your cock will not listen to you.
Well, at least it works for me.
>>
R9K erp orgy when?
>>
>>25216942
I do it too, i'm sitting here sometimes, indulging anons in lengthy ERP scenarios, and i'm not turned on in the slightest. Maybe we just like pleasing people that much. It's like a performance, or a piece of creative writing, and i like that stuff. So maybe that's why do it. It's just good fun for me
>>
I love pretending to be a girl or a sissy, desu senpai. This is what I do more often than not.

Or an underage girl/boy when the stranger's a 30+ year old man.

Occasionally, I just pretend to be a straight guy who gets "seduced" by the gay guy, that's also fun but most gays skip the moment you tell them you're straight, they don't even try.

Recently I love to pretend to be a straight guy who gets bullied.
>>
>>25216778
no he just wants to erp more often
>>
>>25216986
I've been doing the straight guy turned gay routine for awhile now. Be careful with it, the attention and adulation of willing gay guys is tempting, but ultimately wrong. I feel bad for leading them on sometimes, when i feel like they want to talk more
>>
>>25216986
Also, I find it so much hotter and exciting when the guy is actually a decent dude and asks me about my life and shit, and I have to make semi-believable shit up on the spot.

I think that makes me harder faster than just skipping straight to the ERP, sometimes I even bail when the dude wants to have sex immediately.
>>
>>25217024
i really enjoy finding the same partner again and again, finding out a bit about their made-up life as i tell them made-up shit

learning what gets each other off etc
>>
>>25217024
>Also, I find it so much hotter and exciting when the guy is actually a decent dude and asks me about my life and shit, and I have to make semi-believable shit up on the spot.
This. Or something like this.

I love the casual teasing/flirting aspect a lot, just chatting IC/OOC/something in between is amazing. Just the usual idle daily conversation with lewd woven in between. Having friends is good, especially if you can get to more physical fun with them.
>>
>>25217001
Nah, nearly all the people who play the game I'm using are normies, they legit want to see me on cam
>>
>>25217045
I always feel weird for bumping into the same guys. And i do it more than i'd care to admit to, and I don't even ERP a lot. I kinda want to just talk to them one of these days, without pretending to be something i'm not. I hate these feels
>>
>>25217045
I've made up a lot of tags with some of my partners, and I have schedules for when we can chat on omegle. I think they've figured it out that I'm a guy by now (despite the pics I send them from my folders) because they haven't bothered to pressure me into giving them my skype or phone number or something. Still, I really enjoy it. I've lost quite a few of good ones who never showed up again for some reason, but there's one guy that I found twice while pretending to be two different girls. Now I chat with him every day as those 2 girls.

I find it miraculous how I haven't mixed the info of the two fake girls yet.
>>
File: 1450593542902.jpg (375 KB, 949x772) Image search: [Google]
1450593542902.jpg
375 KB, 949x772
Cybering is better desu senpaitachi.
>>
>>25217024
I really hate it, I didn't sign on to make up a fucking fake biography, I just want to RP dirty sex. I do it anyway, though, because I know they'll like it more if I seem believable. I answer most questions as long as they aren't too personal, like, not gonna tell them where I work, or what my family is like, or too much about where I live. You know, stuff that could be used to personally identify me if I was real. I will make up stories about my past though, that shit is easy, and I'll tell them about my "day". People ask the most inane bullshit I swear, I thought they wanted to masturbate not try to date me.
>>
>>25217069
a lot of guys who ERP are like me, i don't even want pics or personal details, it's just more fun than jerking it to vids etc.

I have a few partners that pretend to be different people but i just roll with it since they are fun.

but holy shit there are so many fucking retards out there
>>
>>25217083
What is tge difference?
>>
>>25217151
ERP involves roleplaying as a character whereas cybering involves being yourself. Basically sexting.
>>
File: jUZAh24uNn5wo.png.jpg (136 KB, 398x611) Image search: [Google]
jUZAh24uNn5wo.png.jpg
136 KB, 398x611
>>25217184
You mean JOI right? Or just fapbait.
These are great too.
>>
>>25217104
>but holy shit there are so many fucking retards out there

I swear indians are the most retarded group in these sites. I can't tell you how many times they've told me they'd rape me just because I didn't say I was horny the first time they asked. Or how many times they left their skype/kik/phone number when I was pretending to be a 11-13 year old girl.
>>
>>25217226
I'm not sure what you are referring to, senpaitachi.
>>
>>25217244
There were fapbait threads on /v/.
It was basically Morrigan telling anons what they should do with their dicks. Pretty hot desu.
>>
>>25217273
Yeah. That's pretty much what I do.
>>
How has this thread made it this long without someone trying to erp the shit out of everyone?
>>
>>25217360
I'm still waiting for some propositions.
>>
>>25217390
Kek, that's what i figured. I'm not feeling too good about erping right now, but it's always fun watching anons get together for a good time.
>>
File: 11162526746_001c8e1044_o.jpg (211 KB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
11162526746_001c8e1044_o.jpg
211 KB, 1916x1080
>>25217390
I'll do it if you RP as a disemboweled sexbot leaking lighterfluid.
>>
>>25217426
Sure, why not.

But I prefer to do this in private. Skype or something like this.
>>
>>25217449
Nah post steam. Now.
>>
>>25217465
http://steamcommunity.com/id/plsbully
>>
>>25217492
Actually you add me

id/kerrywaywardson
>>
Where exactly would I go about finding robots wanting to roleplay as females?
>>
>>25217516
I sent invite from my main account.
>>
I ERP as a girl in MMOs to get favors from high lvl guys

but I also get turned on by fantasizing about being a sissy slave to master's cock tbqh
>>
>>25216725
legit question: what is it about pretending to be a girl that you find appealing?
>>
>>25216725
He doesn't care
>>
>>25218694
Depends. Some people self-insert as the guy they're talking to and act like the girl they always wanted to have.

Other people self-insert as the girl because they always wanted to be treated like one.
>>
>>25218759
I definitely do the second one :3
>>
>>25218630
What kind of... favors?
>>
>>25220171
Related to the MMO. Better items, free lvling, help with quests etc
>>
>>25216740
>found out i was a tranny
no you found out you're a faggot that wanted his dick removed
>>
File: 1363721222729.png (722 KB, 703x1100) Image search: [Google]
1363721222729.png
722 KB, 703x1100
I've been ERPing with the same guy for three years now. It's been great, I write for him every night and make him do lewd things. Sometimes I dom him, sometimes he doms me. Most of the time I'm the girl but sometimes we switch (not that often) since I love being treated like one so much. I'd say it's been one of the best decisions of my life to start ERPing with him.
You can find love too /r9k/ just keep looking, there are plenty of lonely robots who would make great partners
>>
>>25217184
I can agree on this senpai.
>>
>>25216725
what is she from? looks like a gainax or trigger character but I can't recall
>>
>>25222063
Does it never get boring? I imagine you guys have to keep repeating some scenarios, unless you're ridiculously creative and can think of new shit every day.
>>
>>25223662
Oogure Maiko from Kill la Kill
>>
>>25223686
I switch up what girl I write, what scenario I write, what acts I write, etc.
We take breaks sometimes, but sometimes I'll write for him twice a day or more if he or I are particularly horny.
I do my best to make sure that every single scenario is unique in it's own way. I love writing for him so there's no problem thinking up different things on the fly.
>>
>>25223717
Ah thanks anon, I should rewatch that soon if I'm already forgetting characters
>>
>>25223799
Hyped for Kiznaiver? :3
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.