[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing on Christmas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 91.jpg (190 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
190 KB, 1080x720
I sit alone in my room and hiding from the visit of my family.
>>
File: 1446033768160.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1446033768160.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>25216518
>80km cycle with friend 6am
>drive to parents house 9am
>help cook lunch
>exchange gifts
>eat lunch with family
>drive home
>go to friends house, drink beers
>grill steaks, drink more beers
>sleep
>>
>>25216518
I'm doing nothing,as usual
>>
File: Umaru Shitpost.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Umaru Shitpost.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>25216518
work till Mr. Shekelstein lets us off (he usually cuts us at around 2:00 in the afternoon on holidays)

then bus to NYC to see me familia in new jersey

probably get home around 10pm and get shrekt on the liquid jew
>>
>>25216518
I wish I had a family.
>>
I live with my mum so she drags me to her side of the family for lunch, and my dad picks me up and drags me to the other side of the family for dinner. It's going to be alright, but my dads side always asks me when I'm going to get a job
>>
>>25216601
fuck off normalcuck
>>
>>25216673
anon start lying and tell them you're making money selling stuff in the web
>>
presents
alcohol
better food than usual
family (I always see them because I live with them)

also:
anime
vidya
Internet
as usual
>>
>>25216601
>80km cycle with friend 6am
I want your friend. I have a nice group of friends but they're so lazy it makes me cringe. I literally had to drag my bro out to go to the gym and he only came because I promise him to buy him a beer afterwards.
Fuck this shit ass.

And related to this, we were all supposed to meet, have a good night, exchange gifts, drink, eat, christmas stuff.
Got a call a few hours ago from one of my friends saying he's tired after work and doesn't wanna come anymore. Because of this, his girlfriend won't come either. Then I got another call from another friend who won't drive because he got new glasses and head hurts. He lives 15 km away.
It's literally all bullshit excuses to be lazy at home.

OMG It's only 3 PM and I'm already pretty mad.
>>
>wake up
>go for run and see all the kids playing with their new toys
>masturbate in the woods somewhere
>jog home
>eat lunch with family
>go to relatives and eat dinner
>come home and cry
>>
>worked out this morning
>"babysit" until 12 (I literally just sit and read while the kids play upstairs and get them a snack if they're hungry)
>do some cooking
>church at 4
>Christmas movies with dad and maybe my autistic brother if he can be convinced
>>
>>25216891
>I want your friend. I have a nice group of friends but they're so lazy it makes me cringe. I literally had to drag my bro out to go to the gym and he only came because I promise him to buy him a beer afterwards.
>Fuck this shit ass.

I just used normiebook and asked to join one of the local riding groups. Turns out there was another nerdy dude who lived in my area that was a similar fitness level and keen to improve.

now we ride pretty often.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.