[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are going to cease to exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: giles-corey-deconstructionist.jpg (615 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
giles-corey-deconstructionist.jpg
615 KB, 1200x1200
>what is like being dead ?
>it isn't like anything
>there's nothing what is like on the inside being dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ_L81tJlXo

That warm sensation of not feeling anything, being out. It was scary at first but that is now changing my way of seeing the world, robots.

I seriously recommend anyone here to experience the piece of audio that is Deconstructionist. Even if my life is shit and I have no social interaction, I feel more peaceful with myself.

Here's the document to read before listening : https://jii.moe/VJQpnTELl.pdf
>>
>>25216414
im so bored im actually going to watch this
>>
File: 324405-R3L8T8D-800-13.jpg (268 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
324405-R3L8T8D-800-13.jpg
268 KB, 800x800
I already know how it feels from a shroom trip I had.

See, we have brains that allow us to consciously experience living. However because of this awareness, we are rarely in a state of 'being'. This is the state that buddhist monks spend years in meditation to momentarily attain.

As humans we are conscious of our experience, constantly evaluating, making judgements, predictions... for better and worse, our minds detach us from reality to an extent.

When we die, and our brains are dead, we return to this state of being.

It feels really nice. You dont want anything. You are extremely comfortable, and you feel as though you can remain as you are for eternity.
>>
the phrase 'infinite death' actually makes me horrified that eventually I will STOP being dead. I hope I die and thats it. No boltzmann brain, no heaven, nothing. Just nothing.
>>
Do not fear death, for when we die, we simply return to the place we were before we were born.

It's no more complicated than that.
>>
It's going to be a lot like it was before you were born.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.