[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baby hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
I hate babies.

I honestly think human babies are, untill they reach the age of HAIR, among the most vile-looking creatures in nature. The chubby factor doesn't work for me. Newborn babies make me want to vomit. I really believe anyone who calls a newborn baby 'precious', 'sweet' or 'beautiful' is in fact a hypocrite and in reality comforting its parents.

The newborns look like squirmy little maggots with their bald heads, shut eyes and toothless mouths. They totally. Freak me out. The older ones are just plain annoying and aggravating. Whenever they cry, I feel like punching them in the face. Ever looked a needy baby in the face while he is wailing? You know what that expression means? "I WANT! WANT! WANT! GIVE ME MY BOTTLE. GIVE ME MY DIAPER. GIVE ME MY TOYS. NOOOOOOOW!!!"

They are spoiled even when they're just in the crib. They manipulate us because they are used to getting what they want, ALL the time. And people think it's strange I call them annoying? They cry, whine, fuss and moan CONSTANTLY even when NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THEM! Most older babies just cry for attention, to get what they want. They have no patience, no empathy or regard for anyone but themselves. Yes, they love you. Would't you love the single idiot willing enough to wipe the shiat off your butt and bring you milk?

They progress frustratingly slowly. They're incontinent for what? Three whole years? They spill their food all over the place and projectile vomit for about... Two entire years? You have GOT. To be kidding me. Kids don't grow up too fast when it comes to the gross stuff. They are plain nasty when it comes to bodily fluids.

Those are my reasons for hating them. I can tolerate older children, but babies? They make me run for the nearest exit.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>25216406
and now you know how society sees us robots
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1450959984676.jpg (268 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1450959984676.jpg
268 KB, 720x720
They should die
>>
>>25216406
i used to feel this way too op... but then i knocked up my qt pettite asian gf and we had a cute lil baby... awww.. its different when its your own kid anon... you will find out someday.. or not..
>>
File: normies.jpg (100 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
100 KB, 500x484
>>25216892
>qt pettite asian gf
THIS IS ALL I WANT IN LIFE. GOD WHY.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: existence is pain.jpg (19 KB, 415x415) Image search: [Google]
existence is pain.jpg
19 KB, 415x415
>>25216406
Awwwww :3 Isn't he cute ?
>>
>dumb ugly fat frumpy cows complaining about babies

But then why keep dumb ugly fat frumpy cows around?
>>
>>25217094
the look way better once they cleaned up and in a little blanket and a cute little hat.
>>
>>25217131

And that's how humans lie to themselves
>>
>>25217154
desu my baby was hella chill as a newborn.. it was like carying a little football around wrapped in a blanket. he got annoying once he learned how to climb out of his crib.

but still if were going on looks alone, some babys are ugly as hell and some look cute.. just like with adults...
>>
>>25217154
are you one of those kids who get jelous when a baby gets all the attention?
>>
>>25217154
No , i'm just resentful about existing
>>
>>25216406
It isn't uncommon to dislike babies that don't belong to you. I don't really care about babies enough to hate them specifically, since they are just underdeveloped human shits. As long as they aren't loud or smelly around me they can stay. Older children are worse because they get better understanding of what their doing but still don't realise they aren't the most important thing in the earth and that is when it really shows how their parents fucked up their upbringing.
>>
>>25217212
>my baby
>like carying a little football

>tfw I'll never have any frame of reference for either
>>
reasonable adults > children >> teenagers >>> babies >>>>> idiot adults
>>
Babies are boring as fuck. they literally can't do anything other than eat, sleep, cry and shit. My family always thinks I'm crazy for not wanting any of my own.

Daily life of a baby
>wake up
>cry
>parents are here
>feed me
>shit diaper
>cry
>piss on parents when they change me
>scream at something
>cry
>sleep
>repeat

Yeah, sounds thrilling. Can't wait for some of my own.
>>
Babies are basically NEETs that can't even shitpost.
>>
>People want children
>CURRENT YEAR
Disgraceful
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.