[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christmas eve >have to go to cousins house and see all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>Christmas eve
>have to go to cousins house and see all my family again
>I'm going to make a fool out of myself because I'm socially inept

I don't want to go lads but if I don't everyone will think I'm an asshole

What the fuck should I do
>>
>>25216390
Call your mother, sob about your insecurities, explain what this ordeal will do to your psyche, and have her explain why you c a n n o t make it. Have her tell them you're sorry about not being able to come out and that you wish them all the best.
>>
Pretend like you're sick
>>
>>25216390
Go to obligatory family meeting
Conjure up an image of a place you're happy
Animate it
Sit quietly in your happy place
Only bother replying when someone directly interrupts your reverie
>>
>>25216390
>bring gun
>pull out gun when all the youngins open presents
>take your least favorite one hostage
>demand sex from your mom
>say you will shoot then rape the child if she denies and make them watch
>if someone pulls out a phone to call 911 shoot their knee
>when u finish inside mom blow up the building
>praise allah
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.