[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dating a robot >his first gf >so fucking awkward >wraps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: 1444221130334.png (23 KB, 606x567) Image search: [Google]
1444221130334.png
23 KB, 606x567
>dating a robot
>his first gf
>so fucking awkward
>wraps both arms around me and gives me extremely LOUD kisses on my head
>makes out with his mouth open the ENTIRE time, even when I close mine trying to give him subtle hints at how to kiss he just keeps his mouth agape.
>kinda walks like a penguin sometimes
>doesn't do drugs or drink or take prescription medicine when he's sick
>uses meme references all the time

Seriously don't date robots. They look cute but it wears off.
>>
>>25216339

How old are the two of you?
Original comment shit
>>
>>25216370

23 and 25
>>
>>25216339
I just got my first gf as a robot, but I don't sound that bad. She was even willing to teach me about kissing and sex stuff. She said it was cute that i was so clueless. Maybe you found a bad one or something
>>
You just need a real nigga like me bae
>>
>>25216375

Oh, that's older than I thought.
Okay, nevermind then.
>>
>>25216378

I want to teach him but he's ridiculously sensitive, so much so that I'm almost positive he'll take it personally and withdraw from me. I watched him and his friend argue about something stupid and he ended up being really upset about it.
>>
Where you from? I do all that stuff and Im worried my gf sees me that way :(
>>
are u gonna cuck him??

post plans/details/stories
>>
>>25216339

This feels partially true and partially constructed. Got a picture of you both?
>>
>>25216429

Where are you from? If you're in the same area as me I'll tell you.
>>
>>25216462
Chicagoland dear god please dont be
>>
>>25216416
Kek, it's kissing and sex, not calculus that your teaching him. I wouldn't pass up that kind of lesson for anything in this world. I accept them entirely, i know i need them as a robutt
>>
>>25216339
>it wears off
no doubt
>>
>>25216416
>dating a robot
>DATING
> him and his friend
>ROBOT
has the word lost all meaning? get out
>>
>>25216429

If you do all of this stuff please stop.

When you kiss her head, kiss it softly and quietly

When you makeout close your lips when she does then continue to makeout.

I don't know what to say about the walking thing because it might be a spinal problem thing.

Don't use meme references to try and be funny, ever. It's really cringe/embarrassing irl.
>>
>>25216483
You need to find a Black bull.
>>
>>25216483
me too. What's your name?
>>
>>25216483

Nope. I live in Canada.

>>25216492
So how do I bring up these things he's terrible at without hurting his ego, he's REALLY sensitive.
>>
>even fem"bots" complain about their boyfriends
>women
Fuck all of you

You have no soul
>>
>>25216538

>implying robots don't complain about women ever
>>
>>25216538
>American women
These hos ain't loyal.
>>
>>25216517
1. Ill be sure to, though i never really thought i did it too loud.
2.This isnt that much of a problem for me, at least i hope.
3.Yeah, Thats actually a legit problem i have, though ass a bounce to the step.
4.well desu she does the same thing, though i do it to a much Worse Ferrer, so ill stop.
>>
>>25216534
Don't make it about how bad he's doing it. Frame it like this: "i really like it when you kiss/fuck me like this instead", instead of just telling him to git gud. This way it becomes about what you want, as opposed to what he's doing wrong. If he gets sensitive from that, then he sounds like he isn't ready for a partner
>>
>>25216570
If I had a qt gf I'd be greatful enough to not talk shit about her on an image board.
>>
>>25216532
Jon,why?
>>
>>25216587

Hmm. So frame it like it's just giving him a compliment? I'll try this, thanks anon
>>
>>25216339
>>wraps both arms around me
Oh god is it that bad to wrap both arms around you? Jasus fuck I always do that... Maybe that's why things don't go well after a couple dates
>>
>>25216538
>>25216590

Fucking this women are garbage
>>
>>25216645

It's nice when you're both spooning on the couch but I wouldn't do it in any other setting..

A hug hello/goodbye is different though. You can do that.
>>
>>25216643
He'll just get whiny he wants to do it his way instead. The piece of shit needs to learn a lesson.
>>
>woman
>can't communicate
>won't even try to communicate
I must say that I am quite surprised yeah fucking right this is common all across the fucking board
>>
>>25216648
Atleast we have 2D m8
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.