[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel like to hold a girls naked ass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 738437678363873.png (103 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
738437678363873.png
103 KB, 684x576
What does it feel like to hold a girls naked ass?
>>
>>25215934
>shave your ass
>hold it
>>
>>25215966
He's not a girl though
>>
>have a feces fetish
>ex gf used to let me cup my hands on her ass while she shit into my hands

its just like skin and fat
>>
>>25215966
That's... actually a good tip.
>>
There warm and soft and stuff
>>
Squishy and round.
>>
My gf's ass feels like soccer balls, they are not soft at all, but big and round.

I have tried to penetrate her from behind once, with her lying prone on the bed, but my six inch benis wasn't long enough for that position.
>>
>>25217958
Sorry that you have a 400 pound girlfriend. Also sorry about your laughably small penis.
>>
>>25215934
feels good. My black qt3.14 has the most adorable booty ever, and I regularly worship it while we make love
>>
Depends what kind of ass.

Strangely I've only really gotten with (non-fat) girls with nice big fat asses, which is my fetish. It's a big turn-on holding it while facing her, and the curviness and fatness of it makes me rock hard. It's like you're holding two beautiful soft bits of femininity in the palm of your hands.

The downside is it's like caressing a smooth button on a remote control. It feels great but it somehow feels like there's something missing, like it's not enough.

>>25217958
I can do this with my fuckbuddy with my average penis and get it all the way in.
>inb4 "it's not a fat ass then"
It is, trust me, but it's not a landwhale ass.
>>
Pretty tight and smooth.
>>
The same as boobs but firmer
>>
>>25217958
My gf is fat and I can get my 6" up in her from behind? Just lift and spread.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.