[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else here /slowsuicide/? >try to commit suicide via
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: rarepepe.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
anyone else here /slowsuicide/?

>try to commit suicide via overdose
>survive
>massive reprocussions in every aspect of life
>figure out this isnt the way to die
>start smoking
>start eating shitty food packed with sodium and fat
>start speeding everywhere i go
>start fucking anything i can without a condom
>take up a methamphetamine habit

i have found the solution friends, become such a piece of shit that your friends and family hate you, therefore you wont feel guilty about dying
>>
Do you wanna talk about your problems? Instant suicide is much better. If you recover and have fucked up your body you've lost everything.
>>
On another note, the fact that you're willing to speed but not turn the steering wheel right and have it all be over in 3 seconds says to me you don't actually want to die, or are scared of it.
>>
>>25215909
no, not really. the reason i dont want to immediatley kill my self is because my already mentally unstable mother and brother wouldn't cope with it, as they have told me several times. so this serves as a solution, i either make them hate me till they dont care, or die of an "accident"
>>
>>25215864
>>try to commit suicide via overdose
>>survive
sounds like your an attention whore that didn't do any kind of research and therefor didn't really want to die. the fact that you made a thread about this only proves my theory that you're a filthy attention whore. kill yourself for real this time.
>>
>>25215940
This is gonna sound normie at first, but have you considered packing up your shit and becoming a drifter? You won't enjoy it at first because of your depression, but the rush of travelling kind of jolts you back to life.

You'll see great places, meet interesting people and have a story worth telling behind your life when you're dead.

You've got nothing to lose, go for it.
>>
>>25215992
I tried this.
I think my problem was being a scrawny ass pale kid who hadn't gone outside for the last 4 years (I was 22 then).
Needless to say I was sexually abused. AMA I guess.
>>
>>25215864
>become such a piece of shit that your friends and family hate you
So that when you're finally free of all obligations, hassles, bitching, and the rest of shit that comes along with trying to live up to others expectations and can be happy, you're on your deathbed?
>>
>>25216045
How were you sexually abused?

Buy a gun and exercise while you've stop travelling, i.e. setting up camp.
>>
>>25216090
2 older guys showed me the neighborhoods that were safe to sleep in, where to get food etc. at first they were really nice to me and I only discovered their true intentions when it was too late. In a train depot sort of thing. I had a knife but it wasn't of any use
>>
>>25216239
Do tell about that, interested in hearing about the abuse. What did they do to you?
>>
>>25216258
What the fuck do you think. They gagged me, restrained me with those big plastic cable ties and took turns fucking my ass
>>
>>25216290
I forgot to mention they put one around my neck which almost killed me
>>
>>25216290
Did they cum in you? Did you suck their dicks? How hung were they?
>>
>>25216328
Yes. No. Not sure I was fighting for my life

This is turning you on isn't it you sick fuck :^O
>>
>starts suicide thread
>turns in to homosexual gang rape thread

shine on you crazy diamonds :^)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.