[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do have a best friend, right, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
You do have a best friend, right, robots?
>>
File: 1450764008746.jpg (104 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1450764008746.jpg
104 KB, 427x640
hah not anymore, I lost all my friends
>>
File: 1450093017438.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1450093017438.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>25215828
Yeah its you, my fellow robots.
Merry Christmas pham.
>>
>first best friend dies when we were 14-15
>next best friend just stops talking to me when I drop out of the last year of highschool

Sad
>>
File: lol what.jpg (31 KB, 630x721) Image search: [Google]
lol what.jpg
31 KB, 630x721
>>25215828
If my cat counts, then yes. Otherwise...
random pic
>>
Im not sure what that pic means with the whole tagging shit, but I do know one guy on steam and we mostly link shitty memes and other bullshit to eachother. Wouldnt really call him a friend though nor do I want to be. Just someone I play games with and ocasionally post memes to.
>>
Nah he lost weight and got a girlfriend.
She already cheated on him and he took him back and she is currently draining his bank account.

Not even mad that we aren't friends anymore.
>>
>>25215854
Merry Christmas anon kun
>>
yeah for 8 years until he turned into a total dick
>>
>>25215828
I do. It is my tulpa who is essentially myself and since we're romantically involved, I'm a narcissist of enormous proportions.
>>
Who else /lost all their friends/ here? How'd it happen?

I isolated myself bc anxiety and depression and people naturally stopped trying with me
>>
>>25217066

Same here bro
Had a best friend for 7 years, we were on skype 24/7. I always knew he was dumb, but one day it went too far when his racism added up to it.
I am racist myself but he was for the bad reasons.
>>
File: 1426772339257[1].png (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1426772339257[1].png
10 KB, 200x200
yeah .. bestfriend ..
>>
why the fuck do so many people spell it bestfriend. this is like my biggest petpeeve - it should be two words. im very angry.
>>
I have two best friends that I have known for 15ish years. Still talk to them every day. Found out one of them are spending xmas eve alone so I've blown off work to chill with him instead.
>>
yeah
his father and his friends are probably going to protect me from a couple of fucked up speed freaks who want to beat me up at the very least
>>
I don't have memes that are "so us" with someone.

I copy the "group"'s memes in order to fit in.
>>
>>25217141
Haha faggot

Original
>>
>>25215828
I had a best friend in elementary and middle school. Just about every weekend we were hanging out (usually at his house). But something happened freshman year of high school. We started going our own ways. He started hanging out with the drug crowd so I just kept to myself. I eventually met some new people to hang out with.

I didn't see him at graduation. I never asked what happened. The friend I had was gone by then. I could have stopped it, but I didn't for some reason. I am sure his mom hates me for not doing so.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.