[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagecuck. Enjoy your X-mas Eve.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagecuck.

Enjoy your X-mas Eve.
>>
Fuck you, nigger. Stop being a waste of air and get a job.
>>
Oh I will, especially since I have the money to buy my family and friends presents, not to mention that tomorrow is pay day as well
>>
>>25215668
Thanks NEET, can't wait for all the juicy news about your family Christmas interrogation.
>>
>>25216397
>implying
Feels great to have no family and a huge inheritance.
>>
git som jib neetter
>>
>>25216200
>wasting money on other people to buy them things they have to pretend they like for your sake
you're a riot, sheckleboy.
>>
Thanks, I will! Merry Christmas.
>>
>>25215754
Jealos eh?
>>
>>25215754
>>25216200
>>25216397
>>25216936

Wagies getting ragey. Hopefully mr. Shekelsteinbergstein doesn't call you into work. I bet you'd be so mad and go in anyway. Stay cucked, cuck.
>>
It's time for your shower, neetie. Then put on the clean clothes that mom left out for you. Are you prepared to be at the dinner table with auntie and grandma and havr answers when they ask you about getting a job or gf?
>>
File: 1449473846073.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1449473846073.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>25216200
>bragging about trading your hard-earned jew tokens for trinkets the tv told you to buy
>>25217987
We don't have bosses so we don't have to answer to anyone. We can tell them to fuck off

Are you ready to answer to your 60 year old self about why you got tricked into slaving your life away for jew points?
>>
I'm at work right now. I don't mind. I have an easy desk job, and get out early today. Yesterday got served lunch for free by my head manager, then after work he took us all to Buffalo Wild Wings.
>>
>>25218130
>>25217987
>>25216397
>>25216200
>>25215754

Wagecucks every. They will never learn. But

THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT GOES
>>
>amazon gift thread last night
>the nicest and most considerate person was that FatherNEETmas guy
>managed to buy a bunch of people expensive shit on his NEETbux

Literally how? Was anyone else in that thread?
>>
>>25218075
Your mom is your boss. She will kick you out of the basement if you tell grandma to fuck off. So just smile and tell grandma nicely that you are still looking for a job and a gf.
>>
>>25218265
Because unlike what most wagecucks will have you think, the average NEET is actually pretty wealthy.
>>
File: tendies story incest.png (74 KB, 597x362) Image search: [Google]
tendies story incest.png
74 KB, 597x362
Wagecucks will never know the joy of cashing in your Good Boy Points for delicious Tendies. They must make do with their awful jew tokens
>>
>>25218317
Getting $50 a week in autismbux is pretty wealthy indeed.
>>
I have work tomorrow bro could u knock it off pls
>>
>>25215668
got out of work at 6 am. slept from 7 am to 10 am. now im awake and feel like shit. kill me now. fuck this wagecuckery.
>>
>>25217877
I'm already working, but that's okay. I hope you're having a nice Christmas!
>>
>>25218265
>wageanons have amazon prime
>>
>>25215668
Thanks, OP. I don't go back to work until the 11th, so I get to live like a NEET and get paid for the two weeks.

Merry Christmas to you as well!
>>
File: 4L_04fwe0cu.jpg (51 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
4L_04fwe0cu.jpg
51 KB, 500x479
Autists are perfectly capable of holding jobs that at least don't require an extreme amount of social interaction.

If you ask me autism bux should be done away with completely.
>>
>>25218785
If you ask me autists should be sent to internment camps and locked away with no computers, TVs, video game systems or anything that will give them the slightest bit of entertainment. Being an autismo myself I for one welcome a life of pure isolation without any sort of stimulus to excite my brain.
>>
>>25218265
welfare fraud

it makes me actually upset that one of my irl friends who is on welfare makes more than I do. he makes something like 400 bucks a week, I make that much in a month if I'm lucky and have to save up from big gigs to ride me out throughout the year.
>>
>>25215668
Did you guys have a better christmas than acnekun?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l0B6AMPFf8
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uxUATkpMQ8A
NEET song
>>
getting paid 20 an hour to do a semi-enjoyable job sucks compared to getting 50 a week to sit alone at home 7 days a week.

I miss being a NEET
>>
>every NEET is an enlightened, cultured individual who is living off a fat inheritance or playing the government for massive neetbux
>every wagecuck is working their dream job and earning serious bank

what the fuck happened to wallowing in our own pity lads? this delusion ain't helping anyone
>>
>>25218868
>he makes 400/week
>implying that's a lot

What? What kind of shitstain country do you live in? I'm not even on full benefits and get 550/week
>>
>>25218317
thats generally what happens when you have no girlsfriends, friends at all and no kids to look after.
>>
>>25218809

>i have memetism

Lol ok
>>
>>25219030
>What? What kind of shitstain country do you live in?
I live in Canada. Though, welfare and other assistance programs are very dynamic and are calculated by the cost of living in your area -- I live in Montreal, so while groceries and telecomms bills are huge, electricity is practically free and rents are abysmally low for some reason. So 400/wk is actually a lot of money, since rent for one person might only be like 450-600 bucks and that's the only real big ticket expense in city life here.
>>
>>25215668
hide neet threads

ignore neet posts

do not reply to neet posters
>>
>>25218785
>tfw night shift security in small, mostly white town.
Ye boi.
>>
>>25218290
Wrong. I live alone. Im your boss because i commandeer a portion of each of your paychecks against your will.

You literally work for me.
>>
File: 1448370896468.jpg (89 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1448370896468.jpg
89 KB, 798x770
You welfare neets don't have Christmas dinner or any presents
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.