[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: we fantasize about elliot rodger winning millions with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>ITT: we fantasize about elliot rodger winning millions with lotto and how many chicks would he slay in one sweep
>>
>>25215624

But would they love him or his money? I'm sure he would be thinking that too.
>>
Do you mean slay as in kill, or fuck?
>>
File: 1443244662519.jpg (11 KB, 298x292) Image search: [Google]
1443244662519.jpg
11 KB, 298x292
>>25215624
>implying that he lacked money
>implying that his father wasnt rich as fuck and could buy him literally ANYTHING he ever wanted
>implying that his dad could of even bought him a whore

retarded could of literally had sex since he was old enough to get an erection since his family was filthy rich but was to much of an autist not to
>>
Newfag here. Did this guy actually post on here or do you guys just circlejerk about him?
>>
this kid legit shot at me the night it happened, but his dumb ass missed, ran inside and cops shot him a couple seconds afterwords
fucking faggot ass bitch
>>
>>25215704
out of curiosity why are you on /r9k/? are you an incel?
>>
why the fuck are any of us on here, autistic piace of shit
go get laid oh wait...
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
I fantasize about myself winning millions with lotto! And how I would enjoy myself because unlike Rodge, I can be happy without sex and gf, and stay MGTOW avoid being a divorce cuck like most men will be. The national lottery jackpots are fucking huge now, and I managed to win $25 back in the past week (though I might have spent $40 total).

http://www.calottery.com/play/play-overview

Probably going ot get only 3 or 4 ticket entries per lottery game, but thats what I said Sunday, then today I made an impulse purchase dropped another $10 on lottery

>>25215700
No, i read through his press release and all the screencaps of his online posts, and nothing mentions 4chan, we definitely would have noticed, and certainly he would have posted his final video here. Coincidentially it was posted on the original wizardchan before the attacks happened, but OP said he just randomly saw it, wasn't Elliot himself.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.