[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mum showed me my sisters instagram account >1800 fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: hgfh.png (83 KB, 246x197) Image search: [Google]
hgfh.png
83 KB, 246x197
>Mum showed me my sisters instagram account
>1800 fucking friends or followers
>know she had it for years
>hundreds of people are wishing her a happy-birthday, making videos for her and the shit
>she had an early birthday here some time ago and about 80 people were here
>tfw i'm a loner anti-social

i-is my sister a stacey?
>>
>>25215510
Do any of those people actually know her or are they just thirsty mofos who want her tits?

I'd take one genuine happy birthday from someone who knew me to 800 fake ones from people who dont.
>>
>>25215510
Is she older than you? Let me guess she's going to marry someone too?
>>
File: 54.jpg (107 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
107 KB, 800x850
>>25215536
>Do any of those people actually know her or are they just thirsty mofos who want her tits?

I don't know, but all i know is she knows lots of people, and even lots of people in gangs and shit who would stomp your head in for looking at them the wrong way. Nearly got bashed by a group a year ago walking home hence how i know.

She seems very popular to me and always knows people when we go shops with my mother.
>>
>>25215510
>For now we see through a mirror, darkly; then we shall see face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as I am fully known.

the internet isn't real life, these friends aren't "friends," the images on the screen are a poor reflection of reality.
>>
File: 1447126735158.jpg (69 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
1447126735158.jpg
69 KB, 662x684
>tfw my sister is a literal meme in my city of 200,000 and is dating a millionaire professional sports player
>I'm a neet
>>
File: c6d.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
c6d.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
>>25215538

Shes younger then me, I'm a 22 year old KHV with no friends. When she had a party i had to get my mum to bring me food that's how embarrassed and scared i was.

I mean she clearly only has friends because she has a vagina, but man this is bullshit.
>>
>>25215599
That's the power of the vagina, i guess.
>>
>>25215510
They are not her friends anymore than 4chan users are yours.
1800 friends on instagram / facebook or 1800 robots on 4chan, it's all the same shit.
>>
kill her and assume her identity
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.