[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Incest Fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1450216827596.png (193 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450216827596.png
193 KB, 400x400
>be me
>please myself before sleep
>no tissues, so I go and drop off into a pretty much empty bag of peanuts
>next morning mother wakes me up so I get my shit together and go clean the bathroom
>on the way out of my room she notices the bag and finds some leftovers
>OH SHIT, NONONONONONO
>she picks out the last peanuts from the very bottom of the pack
>just_kill_me_already.jpg
>she goes to the kitchen and thros it away after eating the last ones
I'm going to have nightmares now, I have no idea if she realised there was something odd about the snack.
>>
>>25215465

Why the fuck did you think it was acceptable to nut in a bag of peanuts?

Why not just use dirty laundry? It's like you enjoy being autistic.
>>
>>25215492
I used up all my dirty laundry long time ago.
Even used some underwear I didn;t use anymore.
I couldn't use anything else, especially considering I tend to leave bad stains from cum.

Like, I used to wipe myself with the corner of the bed sheet I slept on. And believe me how fucking badly stained this hsit was. I think I still have it hid inside my bed. I propably should get rid of it, comes to think of it.
>>
File: 1450586200470.jpg (21 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
1450586200470.jpg
21 KB, 259x365
>>25215465
are you this autistic by choice Anon?
>>
>>25215519
If that's the case, just fap in the fucking shower so you can clean up afterwards.

so fucking dumb
>>
>>25215865
Well I usually do that.
the thing is I got the urge in the middle of the night for fucks sake.
>implying you're not retarded yourself
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.