[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread for friendless virgins. ....... So what are your plans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1450069404736.jpg (85 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1450069404736.jpg
85 KB, 512x288
Thread for friendless virgins.
So what are your plans for Christmas?
>>
Go to my Grandma's for Christmas and hope people get me what was on my wish list and don't constantly tell me to get a job.
>>
stay home and cry
>>
>>25215243
You could make up some shit about how you've become enlightened and no longer need to work.
Like pretend you're training to become a monk or something.

What's the deal with the wishlist? Did you hand one out to your relatives or something?

>>25215257
I'll be doing this while trying to chug down alcohol. I really hate the taste.
>>
Jerk off all day while pretending to be a slutty girl on omegle desu senpai
>>
>>25215267
Wish I could do this but my sex drive has just been dead for the past couple of weeks.
>>
>>25215216
Brother's place for brunch, back home by 2pm. Avoiding entirely early morning with his three diseased vermin children and the insanity of gift-giving.

Will be arriving with a box of books for the kids; Complete Redwall series and various other goodies. Will eat free food then go home.
>>
>>25215293
Good of you to get them something valuable.
Do kids even read books anymore though?
>>
>>25215285
I wish mine was. Every time I cum I just get a feeling of disgust and regret, and then 10 minutes later get the urge to do the same thing all over again.
>>
File: tumblr_nwgz83KVC31uv1qlgo1_1280.png (351 KB, 720x934) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwgz83KVC31uv1qlgo1_1280.png
351 KB, 720x934
obligatory thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvZV_rJQFeI
>>
>celebrating birth of a fictional person
I thought only british people did it for Sherlock Holmes
>>
>>25215362
too peppy for the thread
Undertale had some nice jams though
>>
>>25215305
These ones do. Bro is an asshol, but an asshole who hates modernity; eldest is 9 years old and still only gets to watch an hour of TV a day, and that is movies. No phones, no internet.

They'll like Redwall. Also fairly convinced that middle child will fucking LOVE Redwall and will be serial killer in later life. That or Rugby champ. Or Rugby Champ/Serial Killer. All are good. Little fuck is a psychopath and already built like a little tank.
>>
I'm just gonna buy myself a PS4 and claim I'm buying it for my non-existent son then spend the day playing BO3 Zombies

I miss the times when I looked forward to Christmas
>>
>>25215362
Cheers anon.

>>25215381
Jesus wasn't born in the winter I heard.
It's a celebration of rampant consumerism.

>>25215384
We don't have to listen to sad music.

>>25215395
Don't forget to buy bloodborne.
>>
Wake up at 11am
Eat some toast
Play some vidya
Get drunk alone
Cry
Sleep

Ok.
>>
>>25215414
Zombies makes me remember the good days of playing the WAW version with my brother but yeah I'll be sure to check out Bloodborne too, thanks anon
>>
Going to try to sleep most of the day, but will probably wake up and get really depressed to the point of crying. It's gonna be a bad day.
>>
Cry
Eat
Cry
Cry
Cry some more
Eat
Cry
Cry
Cry
Cry
Eat
Cry
Cry
Cry
Cry
Fall asleep listening to Bohemian Rhapsody and thinking about life after death
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>25215216
>family come over
>no friends
>play some vidya, maybe watch an anime ep
>go to sleep

same as everyday minus the first line
>>
>>25215462
Splash Mountain photos are God tier
>>
>>25215342
I have the same problem however every time I do it it takes longer for me to finish and the dopamine intake I get from nutting gets bigger the longer it takes making me feel amazing which is the followed by instant regret
>>
>cry
>use tears as lube to jack off
>feel worse
>repeat
>>
File: misaki3.jpg (20 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
misaki3.jpg
20 KB, 704x400
I'm glad that you're all still here.
We seem to be a very small minority on /r9k/ now.
>>
>>25215883
Yes, we're like a dying species be
Gotta stick together I guess, that's why these kinds of threads are best
And even then,
>13 posters
>>
>>25215216
gaming.. like always.
>>
File: mvpvbdXTsm1rlergfo1_500.png (249 KB, 500x549) Image search: [Google]
mvpvbdXTsm1rlergfo1_500.png
249 KB, 500x549
>Parents force me to go to Melbourne for Christmas
I guess a holiday will ease the pain. I've just been sitting in my hotel all day rewatching Oreimo.
>>
File: sd.png (124 KB, 357x507) Image search: [Google]
sd.png
124 KB, 357x507
>think about killing myself
>smoke my parents weed
>cry myself to sleep
>>
>watch films and eat candy on my own in my bed
>shower a bit before dinner
>eat dinner with my parents
>eat dessert and open gifts
>go back to the PC and do nothing
>>
>>25215342
Is that not a perfect description of an addiction, anon?
>>
>>25215508
Isn't the dopamine intake supposed to be shorter and less powerful the more times you nut?
>>
>>25215216
play 4v4 warcraft3 with some twitch stream on the background
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.