[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit I might be getting laid robots. This cute, kinda chubby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1440735632484.gif (95 KB, 315x572) Image search: [Google]
1440735632484.gif
95 KB, 315x572
Holy shit I might be getting laid robots. This cute, kinda chubby but has big boobs and ass, girl that I'm friends with said she misses me and wants to party on christmas. She also wants me to stay overnight. I need advice. Should I buy condoms? How do I initiate coitus? Do I just straight up ask to fool around?
>>
what works for me every time is to get drunk, hope she is too, take her hands and start dancing with her and twirling her then after a little while put your hands on her hips and pull her close and ask her if she has a boyfriend. When she says no you just kiss her.

How do you know she likes you?
>>
holy shit you guys are fucking virgin 15 year olds
fucking fags
>>
>>25215161
I'm not sure if she likes me. She knows that I'm attracted to her, and she kinda laughed about it, but never outright dismissed it. I've also made out with her and felt up her boobs.
>Pic related, her
>>
How are you still a virgin?
>>
>>25215196
then what are you afraid about? fucking normie. Just slip your hands in her pants next time.
>>
>>25215127
holy shit nobody gives a fuck
>>
No don't bring condoms and tell her you are allergic to them, get her horned up enough with foreplay that she'll say fuck the condoms.

works everytime, unless you want to wear a condom but i don't why you would.
>>
>>25215196
hnng those thighs and that ass
>>
>>25215161
>losing one's virginity intoxicated

Truly absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>25215196
>chubby
lmbo... not at all?

widows peak grosses me out though
>>
It's not worth it imo. I have sex with cute girls all the time and it hasn't made me a happier person. I do it because girls flirt with me and I feel like it's my responsibility to have sex with them, but I don't enjoy it that much 2bh
>>
>>25215127
hope you get cucked, bot
>>
>>25215196
fuck

need more pic, OP deliver pls
>>
>>25217663
Only other one I have really, trust me, wish I had more.
>>
Nigga you fucked up. Those image names can be used to find her account, and then she will be sent a link to this thread by someone looking to cockblock you.
>>
>>25215127
Yeah, she wants it. You dont ask, be dominant. Dont get drunk, but get tipsy. Have fun, and oh, def use a condom. Dont risk pregnancy , even if she says she's on pill.
>>
1) Wear a condom unless you're a complete fucking idiot
2) She's into Harry Potter, so talk about that a little bit. women that are into harry potter are usually worth the effort
3) Don't overthink it.
>>
>>25215196
lol you're fucking female vegeta?
>>
>>25218471
FUCK YOU BASTARD
THIS GIRL IS QT AS FUCK
FUCK YOU FUCKING CHAD
>>
>>25218891
This robot has it right. Never trust a woman who says she's on the pill to actually have remembered to take it. Always Always rubber up.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.