[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you spending Christmas Eve robots? I'm alread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: ralph.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ralph.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
How are you spending Christmas Eve robots?

I'm already off to a bad start.

> Driving down the highway
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N-qO3sPMjc comes on the radio
> terrible case of feels from when I was in my late teens early 20's
> all those regrets, all those chances I let slip because I'm a piece of shit.

what about you?
>>
It's hot to do anything so I'm just sitting here lurking.
I want to make a new steam account but I can't decide on a name.
Did you know they let you play games from your other accounts on the same computer? It's called family sharing or something.
>>
Currently sitting in the doctors waiting room
>>
with my loving family and my beautiful gf
>>
>>25215312
>How are you spending Christmas Eve robots?
>robots
The door is behind you.
>>
>>25214415
Exactly the same. I sabotaged my whole life despite being tall and not ugly, just lacked a bit of confidence. I just woke up recently and it's awful.
>>
Not doing anything really, thinking of buying something for my ex stepmom. Probably gonna watch a movie with my dad.
>>
File: FEELS.jpg (25 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
FEELS.jpg
25 KB, 500x461
>>25215477
I know that feelirino bretheren.
>>
File: 1434792629950.jpg (25 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1434792629950.jpg
25 KB, 800x536
I will probably get drunk, since it's christmas we will get crazy and buy Champagne, put loud music and dance alone like no one is watching.

In the end I would probably cry and sleep.
>>
Gonna be binge drinking for the next 2 days then again on New Years.
>>
File: ugyuggyug7g67g.gif (490 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
ugyuggyug7g67g.gif
490 KB, 500x263
>>25214415
You guys just don't get it. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and cocksmack your face with a dildo to snap out of it. TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT. IT'S OK IF YOU HAVE A JOB/CASHFLOW, AREN'T UGLY AF, AREN'T MORBIDLY OBESE. I figured it out, you can treat women like shit if you work on yourself, that's the reward. You get away with it, and it boggles your mind, but they start looking at themselves and scolding their own attributes because you've manipulated them to take the center of their attention off of you on to them.
>>
>>25214415
Watching movies and drinking beers, pretty much the same as every night.
>>
File: Foreveralone Males vs Females.jpg (115 KB, 680x660) Image search: [Google]
Foreveralone Males vs Females.jpg
115 KB, 680x660
>>25216150
Lad, we've all been redpilled. We all know that high value males can treat women like trash and she'll be bent over sharing her nasty herpes snatch with her.

We know. Trust me. We've seen it hundreds of times before. The problem is, becoming high value is hard as fuck. For many of us, the game isn't even worth playing.

Pic related. A male can improve himself to the point of having low bodyfat, clear skin, well dressed, beautiful expensive car, University educated, and still get rejected by the vast number of women. See Elliot Rodgers for proof of that.

TL;DR - Most of us know how to play the game. We just think it's not worth playing, because the "reward" is a shit-testing two-faced female who doesn't give a single fuck about our happiness.
>>
File: TSCHEER.jpg (226 KB, 618x908) Image search: [Google]
TSCHEER.jpg
226 KB, 618x908
>>25216249
Mate the "reward" is fucking her any which way you could possibly want in the most degrading fashion possible. How do people not understand that there is a price to pay for a modern day sex slave? They don't come free and fuck all that redpill shit it's run by feminists and it uses NLP to trick the reader into thinking they've done the lessons preached simply by reading it and keeps men (the majority) complacent with just browsing it like it's fucking TEEN VOGUE or some shit. You just have to envision seeing a 6-7 and thinking next time, hey, I could be the guy tying her down and cumming in her ass..IRL.
>>
File: The Redpill Compilation.jpg (862 KB, 1728x2412) Image search: [Google]
The Redpill Compilation.jpg
862 KB, 1728x2412
>>25216316
You know, you're actually correct, most males never actually apply redpill concepts and simply continue absorbing knowledge without putting any of it into practice. Perhaps you are right to give the advice of "if you're high enough value, treat women like trash and they'll be attracted to you." It certainly is accurate. The problem I have is that the I don't think the game is worth playing altogether. It's a completely broken system. I want to cherish and protect a girl, not treat her like trash. But sadly female biology is programmed to dislike any male that shows kindness to her. The dating game is completely, utterly broken.
>>
Holidays are great on 4chan.
Especially Christmas and New Years, I just tune in to the /a/ radio and a have a toast with my parents at midnight.
>>
File: 1425899298159.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1425899298159.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
I finished my second playthrough of Black Ops 3 earlier and now I just started Games of Thrones Episode 6. Obviously I'm spending the holidays alone.
>>
I wish I could kill myself.
>>
>>25214415
>Drinking because I hate my life and I dont want to face reality.
>Friend calls me up to come around and drink inb4 normie I have 2 fucking friends get shrekt.
>Get totally smashed
>Come home think about how much I hate society and people
>Mum comes in (just home for holidays dont live with the family) asks how I am
>REALLY WASTED SORRY I WAS JUST WITH FRIEND
>she walks off
>k.jpg
>10 minutes later walks in with tomatoes and cheese and crackers
>burst into tears the most love I have felt in decades
>just sob a broken T...th..hann..kkss I lo..vv..ee..ee y..y..oo..uu
>Its alright anon I just want to let you know we will always be proud of you
>Icanthandlethesefeels.exe
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.