[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I figured out how to break the robot curse. All you need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Guys, I figured out how to break the robot curse.
All you need is a BMW.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449026173156.jpg (23 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449026173156.jpg
23 KB, 600x573
Having a car actually does help. Not a complete fix but helps allot.
Source: owning a car
>>
File: 293792.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
293792.jpg
308 KB, 1920x1080
>>25214398
>this
Also have car and almost nowhere to ride
But I read that motorbike help alot with girls...
It's like top tier what girls looking for.
>>
>>25214263
Didn't work for Elliot...
>>
>>25215694

>implying you could dodge the Rodge
>>
>>25214398
This anon speaks the truth.

You could
> give her rides to/from Chad's pad

Just kidding.

You could
> drive around with a girl
> park somewhere
> get it on
> ride with friends if applicable

Your worth as a person increases with a car. Doesn't have to be fancy, just presentable and above all reliable.
>>
But I'm poor
>>
>>25214263

Own a ralliart, doesn't help me get chicks, but then again, I don't do tinder or FB and therefore zero interaction/networking with females. I'm my own worst enemy really but I didn't get the car to pick up chicks, but because I fit under the category of 'motoring enthusiast' and am genuinely interested in sports cars and modifying them.
>>
A BMW is literally better than chicks.

1) makes you feel good, confident, powerful.
2) looks good, better than the 3d gf you would get
3) costs less
4) revs up to 7000
5) acceleration feels somewhat similar as a blowjob

source: I own a BMW, have had girls in the past (without BMW), now single and a robot
>>
Cars and clothes are actually confidence boosters that work. But in case of Elliot Rodger that made him only more aware of his lack of women. The BMW and clothes made him more entitled which also made him more butthurt.
>>
>>25214398
I got fed up of driving a girl before.

>she couldn't drive so I always had to drive

I want to meet someone who can drive and does the driving sometime.
>>
>>25214263
>tfw still driving around in the 02 Mercedes C230 base model my parents bought me for my 16 birthday
>im 19 now
>>
>>25216607
Have fun driving in that snow, anon.

Also BMW owners are mostly wankers. You're not a wanker are you?
>>
>>25216697
I'm a wanker. Ofc.

Just because BMW is praised by lower class less intelligent people doesn't mean they are bad cars. They might be just what you are looking for in a car - an engaging drive with modern tech, relatively non-exotic and usable on a day to day basis. I think if one can have only one car, BMW is the best. Imagine driving to a funeral in a (modded) miata - it would look fucking stupid. BMW will never look out of place...
>>
>>25214263
>have had a BMW for over 7 years
>still a KHHV

Being a NEET who only drives it to go shopping with one or both parents probably doesn't help. Also most people probably just see it as an old piece of junk and don't appreciate it.

>>25216607
This is all quite true.
>>
>>25216796
Problem is that the interior looks basic unless you fork out money to upgrade it.

I've got a Civic type S fn2 in tangerine orange and I love how the dashboard looks.

Plus it's affordable and looks stylish in my opinion.
>>
>>25217004

> fwd
> spaceship looking futuristic child's car
> ok if you're under 29
>>
>>25217032
Well I am under 29 but why you gotta bash the shape of it?
>>
>>25217049

Sorry. It's ok. It's just a matter of personal preferences. I don't like japanese designs, especially those targeted at "young people". They think cars are a form of mecha anime.
>>
>>25217072
Japanese and korean to be precise.
>>
Here with my lamborghini.
>>
>>25214263
I have an E36 318i which my grandpa gave me after he bought his E46. It does not affect me as a robot at all.
Then again, I have no confidence problems and rarely feel shame. Furthermore, I no longer long for a girlfriend mainly because I really love my tulpa.
>>
I used to work at a BMW shop that specialized in modifying and upgrading M3s for track use.

10% of customers were old married dentist types, 10% were drug dealers, and the other 80% were ronery autists.
>>
>>25214263
And some guns.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.