[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, now that I think of it, I don't think I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: gJqN3xPZMg.png (22 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
gJqN3xPZMg.png
22 KB, 520x390
You know, now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever argued with my parents. I would just do whatever they told me, even as a teenager. Is that why I'm so fucking spineless?

Anyone else here grow up similarly? Is there a pattern here?
>>
Your behavious forms before you're a teenager, but yeah, that's why you're spineless
>>
>>25214188

I never argued with my parents, I just ignore them and avoid them as much as possible. If they ever give an opinion or tell me what to do I shrug. If they keep imposing I say straight-up "I don't care.".

I'm definitely not spineless, but this hasn't been good for my social skills.
>>
>>25214315
So you don't treat them or think of them as actual human beings?
>>
Only once when I told my dad to fuck off and he made me get out of the car and walk home.
>>
When I unconsciously realized that listening to my shitty, abusive parents who lied to me for my entire life was detrimental to my well-being, it gave me a problem with all authority figures.

It gave me a mini degeneracy rebellion which made me a temporary chad but I went back to being a beta consumed by MMO's after 6 months.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 473x500
I berate and swear at my parents all the time, they are my designated verbal punching bags.
>>
>>25214188
They would beat the shit out of me if I argued with them, so yeah
>>
>>25214339

Lol, when you put it like that... yeah. They never treated me like a human being DESU. They are reaping what they've sown.

> tfw not allowed to play outside or have friends as a kid
> tfw get made-fun of, scolded and beaten for having health problems that made me ugly and cranky, be in chronic pain, and have smelly diarhea all the time. (eczema, acne, Crohn's)
> tfw the only argument they usually put forth when there is disagreement is "I'm older than you therefore I am right."
> tfw parents discourage me and prevent me from following any hobbies, interests, social life, etc.

I'm better now though.

> tfw STEM masterrace job
> tfw FODMAPs diet

I still have no social skills though.
>>
>>25214583
You turned out pretty good t b h pham
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.