[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl just asked me out and I said yes. AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: robot.gif (92 KB, 616x164) Image search: [Google]
robot.gif
92 KB, 616x164
A girl just asked me out and I said yes.
AMA
>>
How did u meet her? For how lobg have u known each other? How does she look like? Is she fun to talk to?
>>
>>25213979
asking a potential partner out is a man's job

you have established yourself as a nu-male beta from the get go

enjoy 5 years from know where you're married and she's pegging you while you've got your chastity cage on
>>
>>25214521
Jelly much
>>
>>25214505
Known each other for half a year, maybe a little longer.

>>25214521
This must be why you're still single.
>>
>>25215930
>This must be why you're still single.
that doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: 1450685724888.png (495 B, 13x12) Image search: [Google]
1450685724888.png
495 B, 13x12
>>25213979
ree normal Ieave please
>>
Whats wrong with her
How many kids does she have
How fat is she
>>
>>25216132
Zero kids.
Not very fat but a tiny bit of chub around the belly area. As is normal these days since she's not a /fit/izen.
She's got less issues than me so I guess nothing's wrong with her?

>>25216104
Your fucking attitude sucks bro. Women are equal, chivalry sucks.
It's not the 20th century anymore.
>>
>>25216173

Sounds good, belly chub is always preferred.
>>
>>25213979
How would you rate her out of 10? Does she know about your problems, anon?
>>
>>25213979

Take this advice from a late bloomer. The girls that ask you out will always be less attractive than the ones you can get if you take the initiative OP.

I was getting asked out by 6-7's but I was able to get 8.5s when I started to start doing the chasing (from the positive feedback loop of being asked out).
>>
>>25216187
She knows.
I rate her between 7 to 8 out of 10 based on looks, but she's got a great personality and that's more important to me.

>>25216176
Agreed, just not excessively. Within reason it's great.
>>
>>25216275
But if I like her too then what's wrong with her asking me out?
I didn't say yes out of desperation m8.
>>
>>25216302

No problem then, I'm just stating the common trend.

But for reference, if she asked you out, and you cared enough you could do "better" on your future GF. Ask out a girl .5 or 1 point hotter next time.
>>
>>25213979
who gives a shit?
i dont
>>
>>25216173
I MEAN COME ON

IT'S 2015

IF MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER (OR "SO") WANTS TO SHOVE ICE CUBES UP MY ASSHOLE WHILE I WEAR HER UNDERWEAR AND SHE WHIPS MY BUTTCHEEKS, SHE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO AND I WILL ACCOMMODATE IT
>>
>>25216380
Evidently you cared enough to post in my thread and give me a bump.

>>25216356
Thanks anon. If this doesn't work out I'll remember it for my next relationship.
>>
Np man, GL.

Don't fuck it up, lol. And most importantly, have fun. Do things for YOU, not for her. I learned this the hard way my first few GFs. You don't have to be a dick but DON'T bend over backwards for her.

It's the same with sex. Don't try to please her, use HER to please yourself, that ends up pleasing her the most.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.