[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School Locker rooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Locker-Room.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Locker-Room.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
Kind of touched upon in a bullying thread but what the fuck is up with school locker rooms? They're like hell worlds. Even the coolest people become savages there.

Of course, they're not even monitored by teachers, even though you think they would be by now. I know they've changed it up a bit since I was at school (Mid - late 2000s) so that people change in their own cubicles now rather than a wide open area unmonitored, which was far from a genius idea. Although I'm sure some schools still haven't changed to that.

My school didn't even have a shower area. It used to but it got taken away after an incident before I started there. I just think that's a worse idea. People of varying body types, during the time they're most self concious of it, strip them naked all together? During the biggest change of their lives, where everyone's at a different period of that change? It's bait for any bully to make fun of.

I mean it was already awkward for me just stripping to underwear in there, so naked would be ultra shitty. Anyone got any bad locker room stories? The bullying was at its worst there IMO. I mean I didn't even get the worst of it, for some others it was brutal. But of course I've had some shit done to me. Nothing near as fucking traumatic as some of the other shit done to kids.

Share stories of quite simply, the shittiest time of day in school.
>>
At my school we only changed our shirts for sport
I was a skeleton
I was nicknamed "cum stain" because of my back rash (I still have it although it's much lighter)
>>
I'll throw out a story
>Each of our PE groups gets their own separate small locker room area
>It's pretty much just a bench around a small rectangle room, enough to look at everyone from each side.
>Two guys would beat up some kid on the other side of room as soon as he takes his shirt off so that they hit the skin.
>You can see the hit marks on him
>Nobody does anything about it, not even me
>People either just sit uncomfortably as they're forced to watch it, some people force laughter as if it's 'banter'
>One day one of the kids goes around the room person by person saying if they like him or not. Only two people get an 'I don't like you' and they get two slaps across the face. Some guy and the kid that gets regularly slapped
>He comes to me
>Doesn't like me
>Slaps me twice
>I instantly stand up
>I scream something I can't remember
>I slap him across the face like ten times or something
>He just stumbles back
>Everyone looks at me astonished
>He just stares at me with his jaw dropped
>I boot the door open and run out the room to the main lobby, not even fully dressed
>I'm in some crazed frenzy
>When the teachers calm me down, I tell on him
>From then on the changing room is very quiet. Awkward almost, people won't even talk to each other
>People in that group treat me as some freak, scared to go near me in case I flip out
>A few months later, may have been the next school year.
>They turn the lights out as we're getting changed
>They beat the shit out of me
>Bash me against a clothes peg
>It goes to the back of my neck
>I just instantly stop breathing
>I fall to the floor
>They turn the lights on the find me
>Start freaking out
>I begin to breathe again, just not very well, like it's tightened
>They all freak the fuck out
>Get a teacher
>They deal with me, they get the medic in
>Breathing sorted after a while
>Never see them again.
>>
>>25214445
Aren't back rashes usually red? Or was it like a white blotch?
>>
It is pretty fucked up that they cluster fat people, ultra skinny people and muscular chads all in the same room to show their bodies to one another.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.