[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here an Otakukin? I hate that term but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Perfect Cell.jpg (125 KB, 530x679) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Cell.jpg
125 KB, 530x679
Anyone else here an Otakukin? I hate that term but it's the only thing that accurately describes my predicament:

>Be born as a human on Earth
>Always felt different from other people, never truly fit in
>Fixated on destruction, loved watching movies and shows with lots of death, mayhem, explosions, and violence
>Heavily into martial arts
>Watching DBZ and as the show goes on I see a character called Cell
>identify with him completely, feel a connection with him I never felt with any human being, actually felt sad and cried when Gohan killed him
>Came to the realization years later that I actually AM Perfect Cell, reincarnated into a human body

You may hate your lives and say they suck, but believe me, being one of the most powerful beings in the entire universe and being stuck living as a human is true HELL.
>>
otakukin, wtf?
>>
No, i do not have a mental illness.
>>
>>25213833
I'm Perfect Cell, reincarnated, that's what it means. The Cell saga in DBZ was a depiction of the events that occurred in my past life.
>>
>>25213836
It's not a mental illness. I'm Perfect Cell. I was meant to become the Ultimate Lifeform, and was struck down after achieving perfection. I want to leave this body and regain my form once more, and destroy this universe.
>>
How does it feel knowing you got your ass kicked by a little kid?
>>
>>25213919
I really try not to think about that.
>>
You're a faggot who ended up cheering for Goku to beat Buu
>>
>>25213998
I share his dna, so I can't help but admire him as an opponent and a strong warrior. I'm not a cunt like Frieza. Plus I did kill him, after all.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.