[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we care about sex and rape so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: 1447134789929 (1).jpg (391 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1447134789929 (1).jpg
391 KB, 1200x900
Why do people get so bent out of shape about rape and stuff like that? Like someone wants you that badly, and maybe they stuck their dick in you? Who gives a shit. It just means someone found you really attractive, or you turned them on. People have things happen to them they dont want. People get punched, poked, wet-willy'd, tickled...Why is sex such a big fucking deal. I understand it's uncool to do something to someone they dont want, but people act like it's worse than murder.

Really why is it such a big deal period, rape/abuse aside? Like who gives a shit who I have sex with, why does everyone need this special exclusivity in a relationship? it's fucking wieners and holes, it's stupid. It's for fun. Everyone needs to calm the fuck down.

I've had a lot on my mind I guess fuck

This was gonna be a response to someone on /b/ who was probably a troll, but the thread got deleted. I didn't know where to post this exactly,
but I figured maybe you guys would be open minded and not just immediately bitch me out.
>>
Because women feel that rape, along with any sort of activity with men they find not worthy, lowers their value in the eyes of other people.

All in all it's the same as not wantign that creep to sit next to you, or to be talked to by that one autistic disgusting kid at school who could actually be more hygienic than them but he's a disgusting creep just because.
>>
File: 1447134241526.jpg (237 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447134241526.jpg
237 KB, 850x1200
>>25213829
I guess that makes sense. Just weird that it's seen as such an extreme offense. Like I think people would value you less if you sucked as a person, not cause someone wanted you enough to force you to have sex. Like how does that lower your value? If anything, rape victims achieve some kind of hyper-value status in most people's eyes - they're treated like martyrs.
>>
File: 1448797825276.jpg (297 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448797825276.jpg
297 KB, 850x1200
It's mainly because sex was a taboo until a few years ago.
>>
Because real rape is violent and painful. If someone just wanted to beat the shit out of you or better yet fuck you in the ass, would you be cool with it and feel special?
>>
>>25213741
So if as a gay man I found you sexy and you didn't want me to fuck you, and I shoved you down and tore your asshole the fuck up anyway, you'd be cool with that?
>>
>Being considered an object and used as they please is a positive and flattering thing
>Near death experiences are a good thing
>Being torn, given STDs or having to abort are enjoyable experiences that should be appreciated
>Being stigmatised towards intimate relationships for the rest of your life is desirable.
>>
>>25214115
Not op but I would like that. No homo. Oh god I am so alone, where's my woman to cure me?
>>
File: 1437770086863.jpg (179 KB, 600x912) Image search: [Google]
1437770086863.jpg
179 KB, 600x912
>>25213741
Do you really think it's not a big deal that someone might have made you pregnant with downie babies against your will?

As for cheating/being a slut: Yes there is no logical reason to not be a slut and not cheat on your partner if you use proper protection, but evolutionary psychology makes people give a shit. In the old days people didn't have contraceptives so your primate brain assumes that your cheating gf is now pregnant with his baby and you're going to have to raise someone elses child.

If you have respect for people's feelings then it's not that odd to want to remain faithful or even chaste for your future husband. It's not your moral imperative to do so but there are benefits to it that sluts can't experience.
>>
>>25213741
>>25213829
You can tell that she enjoys it.
>>
>>25213977
>Implying people's lives don't revolve around sexuality as well as their values as whole
It is an evolved psychological reaction, thinking it is just as easy as sticking a dick in an unwilling hole and ignoring the fact people are far more intelligent than any other animal and have a complex thinking as a result is funny. Your lack of concern about the psychological consequences of rape tells a lot about you too, and is just another evolved (although patalogical) behaviour. That said, hot op image but the tits physics are over the top.
>>
>>25214191
>l don't know anything : the post
>>
>>25214277
>revolve around sexuality as well as their values as whole
Sexuality determining their value, not sure what i was thinking about at the time lel, probably the pic
>>
>>25214322
Yeah I'm sure it's something much more complex like social status, societal norms and patriarchy that lies behind all of this. Fcuk Occam's razor.
>>
>>25214115
Didn't say I'd be cool with it, just that it wouldn't be the end of my world. It'd be like getting mugged, but probably more unpleasant. But, instead of taking my money, I get a boosted ego and a sore asshole.

Also to come completely clean, I'm bi and have been in a situation where I told a guy to stop and he wouldn't. And it hurt. And I was kindof upset about it. I don't know how I feel about it now. But like it's not the end of the fucking world you know?

>>25214150
>near death
woah there
>STDs and abortions
worst case scenarios abounding here aren't they
>>
File: 70spair.jpg (46 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
70spair.jpg
46 KB, 640x437
>>25214115
Nah, nigga.

You'd get lit the fuck up.
>>
>>25214360
In real life men usually fail to subdue their victim with their own strength and have to either threaten with weapons, beat them into submission or drug them.
>>
>>25213741
Would you want some landwhale to hammer your butt with a strap on while complaining about the patriarchy, and you can do nothing about it?
>>
>>25214277
I guess I just have a disconnect with this evolved behavior? I do feel like I want to rape someone though, like it's just hotter to me somehow? I guess that's why I'm on this rant. I mean when I really think about it I feel bad, but I dunno I'm just having this lapse in my judgement...why can't we just have sex with people we wanna have sex with? I'm just tired of people losing their shit over rape. It's like I just feel there are much worse things that people could do to each other.
Also agreed on the image, I still like it though

>>25214401
Fair enough

>>25214431
If I wanted it, it wouldn't be rape, would it?
>>
You sound like you have depression or some other type of mental illness. Maybe being raped by that guy and you not feeling too great about it has something to do with it. Most likely, you are overwhelmed by the unpleasant feelings brought on by your rape and it is too difficult for you to confront them, so you are downplaying rape in general : AKA denial. Knowing this, I will try to explain to you this common sense concept as simply as possible. Rape is bad because it is a violent encroachment on another person's life. Beating someone up is bad because you are causing them to suffer physical pain and injury. Physical pain by definition is unpleasant. Injury is unpleasant because it can lead to further pain as well as the possibly of a long term decrease in mobility or function for that person. If you break someone's arm, it will make life more difficult for them becaus their arm might not be able to function as well down the line. If you injure someone's brain , they might suffer from memory loss or a weakening of some other cognitive function. Additionally, getting beaten up is a traumatic experience. It causes a person pain, feelings of powerlessness, and unpleasant surprise. This can lead to emotional pain down the line in the form of anxiety (will it happen again? When? Why did it happen? Why couldn't I have stopped it?) nightmares, and feelings of inferiority. Getting raped is comparable to beating someone up, because it contains the aforementioned consequences, but is worse because it contains more bad stuff, and involves an area of a person's life that is crucial to their emotional wellbeing and biological function. Sex can be a great form of pleasure, release, relaxation, and strengthen a relationship between two people. Sex is the primary purpose of an animal's life, besides simply surviving. Rape turns sex into something extremely unpleasant- and associates it with feelings of horror, anxiety, pain, helplessness, etc. Imagine that every time
>>
>>25213741

It always depends, but I think in general it is the feeling of powerlessness and degradation that accompanies rape that is really damaging. I certainly think that I would be rather okay with someone punching my lights out than someone splurging into my most private parts without my consent. It is the ultimate degradation at that point for a human, you are not being mugged because someone needs money desperatly, you are not getting beat up because someone is angry, but you are getting fucked because you are able to still someones itch in the dick. Getting reduced to a fucktoy is just really uncomfortable to some people, maybe its you who lacks common sense here. It even can be looked at from an evolutional standpoint here(for women atleast) getting raped and knocked up was a big risk to take for just some "wieners and holes", its literally nine months of your life there which could end with you dying easily back then. Obviously it is programmed into a womens head to protect herself at all costs in that case.
Also how is it even a point that you should be pleased because someone found you attractive? Should you also be grateful because someone appreciated your riches by stealing your money?
>>
>>25214670
you were hungry, and got something to eat, you would get a panic attack, or feel like you were about to die, or experienced the feeling of having a nightmare, and the food you were eating tasted like shit and hurt your mouth when you ate it and gave you a horrible stomach ache. And then you couldn't think about anything else except for how badly it hurt to eat your food for the rest of the day. And you consistently had nightmares about it and it damaged your relationships with other people as well as your ability to find happiness. Don't you think imposing that suffering on another person is a pretty bad thing?
>>
>>25213741
It's about the same as being held down and being punched for a while, although the injuries are different.

It's more of a deprivation of freedom than anything else imo, and while deprivation of a person's freedom/sovereignty is pretty bad, society does treat it like some horrible crime sometimes on par with murder. The risk of stds and pregnancy (for women) is rather horrible though.
>>
>>25214046
>uterus that high up, above the navel

This just triggers my anatomy autism
>>
>>25214360
>>STDs and abortions
>worst case scenarios abounding here aren't they
OP is making the case that rape is no worse than stubbing your toe, and that it might even be a positive thing. Even a 1% chance of either of those happening proves him wrong.
>>
>>25214670
>>25214684
>>25214726
>>25214749

OP here.
You're all right.
Thanks for your input.
I lose touch with reality sometimes I guess...
I dunno. I get wrapped up in an idea.
It did make me feel like shit when that happened. I still feel like shit. A lot.

>>25214810
Yeah, it was a dumb tirade. Sorry. I was wrong.
>>
>>25213741
I'd love to see what you'd say after being raped desu
>>
File: 40764036.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1375) Image search: [Google]
40764036.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1375
>>25214805
Its hentai l've got nothing to explain
>>
>>25214805
the dique forces it up
>>
Women have no worth or power in this world without the ability to choose who gets their fetid axe wound. When you take that away from them, it's like taking away their entire world.

Rape is not anywhere near as bad as death, but women have brainwashed all the betas and Chads into creating laws that imply such idiocy.

That's why you should always cripple any woman you decide to rape.
>>
>>25215012
Or if you guys stop being so thirsty. I'm asexual, feels pretty good senpai.

Had a gf, she would pressure me into it but all I want is a kawaii asexual girl to love and be loved by ;____;
>>
>>25215077
Even this asexual faggot can get a girlfriend. Just fuck my shig up senpai. Also fuck off reeeeeeeee
>>
>>25213829
But I can't sue that creep for emotional damages and get hundreds if not thousands of dollars out of him and his family.

There's your problem. All this talk about feminine power needs to stop, you have too much power as is jackasses.

That'll probably be the last you'll hear of me for today, the images on this board are too good, it'll be my 17th today...
>>
>>25215104
Just go out and be yourself. When you start treating women like people it's easy to get a gf. Super easy with zero thirst.
>>
File: GANNASA_LiloStich_Lifeguard.jpg (127 KB, 1200x927) Image search: [Google]
GANNASA_LiloStich_Lifeguard.jpg
127 KB, 1200x927
>>25215077
>asexual
>gf
What
>>
>>25215181
>>25215181
The only people I treat lower than me are those that act high and mighty.

I'd love a girlfriend or even a friend who is female, but it's extremely unlikely that it'll ever happen since I'm so socially awkward.
>>
File: 1449467165728.jpg (443 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449467165728.jpg
443 KB, 960x1200
>>25215241
I can be your friend if you want
too bad we will never talk to each other ever again after this thread :(
>>
>>25215607

I'm not even that guy but how about you be my friend instead
>>
>>25213741
>live for years considered as the divine
>get inflated ego via society
>some midget faglord fucks you
Idk I would feel like shit as well if someone cut me down to size like that after being fed compliments and shit forever.

The real answer lies in the fact that a man had overthrown a social paradigm. Can't let everyone do that.If it's not kept in check women will be chucked off penises left and right and I honestly wouldn't want that either, we have enough sex crazed culture as is. In regards to history, doubt rape was uncommon in stone age and earlier. Things have changed now, however. For better or for worse. Personally, I'm too accustomed to clothes to even care about sex. Women look much better with at least some clothes on instead of showing off their lazyass figures, couldn't care less about sex. Wanks are too efficient.
>>
>>25213741
how about i take you to a corner and fuck your little white ass against your will? i will use some spit as lube and im sure some of your blood will help. you will shit sperm and blood stained feces for a week.

it is just sex what is the big deal. your ass just turned me on. you were asking for it by not wearing a burka.
>>
>>25215188
I'm asexual anon, not aromantic.
>>
>sex when you don't feel like it
>worse than death
>>
>2015
>not just making all sex paid

Women could set a price, and alter it based on the attraction to whoever is asking. Takes the chore/dance out of everything.

>>25216152
Death isn't even that bad desu
>>
File: 1447434654064.png (983 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447434654064.png
983 KB, 900x1200
>>25215620
I could do that big boy
Tell me about your life, what are you doing with it ?
>>
>>25216120
What are your pronouns, faglord?
>>
>>25216167
Asexual genderfluid otherkin senpaiii
>>
>>25213741
sex is the only thing of value women possess and they have to use it as a bargaining chip to get what they want so it's no surprise when women say they would rather die than have their one and only source of value taken away from them
>>
>>25216197
They sort of have a near unlimited supply until they hit about 32, when they become less and less desirable quickly.
>>
>>25214394

attaboy

armed gays don't get bashed
>>
Uhh, okay, OP. As a rape victim, i'll admit that it is very overplayed especially by feminists. The extent they take rape is flat out ridiculous, even accusing innocent parties of rape when they were nowhere around. Rape doesn't occur very often. Perpetrators typically, under the DSM and ICD-10 guidelines, can easily fit under the Antisocial Personality Disorder. That is extremely rare. They also compmetely ignore males who are raped, or if they do acknowledge it, competely downplay it as humor (e.g. prison rape) or say they should consider themselves lucky (e.g. female teacher raping a young male student).

However, it REALLY HURTS A LOT. It is traumatic. Try having your own personal space violated--except go even further. It's extremely degrading, and the risk of pregnancies and STD's. It's a part of why the majority of men and women don't report they were raped (the other major part is because of dumb whores like Mattress girl who fake being raped). When I went to the ER to report mine, it was awful embarassing for them to do what they needed to do to collect evidence.

Did I mention how much it hurts?
>>
>>25216394
the real question is

did you have an orgasm?
>>
From an evolutionairy perspective there is nothing worse for males to provide resources for a child that isn't theirs or for a female to give birth to a child that possibly has low quality genes and also not having a partner who is gonna provide for you and the child.

That is really 90% of the reason were so deeply against it. Primal instincts.
>>
>>25216457
>Rape victims
>Bruises, bleeding prolapsed vag and rectum
>Orgasms during rape means it wasn't raped, even if their organs were sticking out
2013 called, they want their meme back.
>>
>>25217197
it isn't rape if you got paid afterwards desu
>>
>>25217208
Do organ donations count?
>>
>>25217197
Answer the question.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.