[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>admit to professor that I'm scared to leave the dorm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: le red frog maymay.jpg (27 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
le red frog maymay.jpg
27 KB, 422x437
>admit to professor that I'm scared to leave the dorm sometimes because of having to interact with normies
>he recommends me to go to a social anxiety support group
>sure, what's the worst that can happen
>i go to the 6PM meeting the next day
>everyone there is a fucking disgrace
>one of them's wearing a dog collar and a minecraft t-shirt
>almost all of them have fedoras of some kind
>three are ugly as fuck tumblrites with bright dyed hair
>they all smell like they haven't showered in weeks

Am I seriously being lumped in with these fucking people?
>>
Well, you're on /r9k/, sooo...
>>
>>25213494
Yeah but I'd be considered a normie reeee by this board's standards since I wash myself daily, don't weigh 200 pounds, have a job and have friends.
>>
>>25213393
>social anxiety support group
why would you ever agree to go to this

why would you ever say something so pathetic to your professor? you are why profs hate undergrads
>>
>>25213393
You are one of those fucking people, sorry to break it to you. You are literally them.
>>
>>25213541
>>25213556
He was pressing me. Didn't have much reason to lie.
>>
Use this experience to propel yourself above being a pussy
>>
>Am I seriously being lumped in with these fucking people?
yea, you fucking loser
>>
>>25213393
Find a different group, these faggots are just attention whores.
>>
>>25213556
>This^^^^^^^^

>>25213393
I think it's time you start dressing the part: http://www.villagehatshop.com/category/72/1/fedoras.html
>>
>>25213393
Man the fuck up you worthless faggot
>>
>>25213393
I know you were embarrassed that your fedora didn't match theirs. But I think Hot Topic has all the fresh new fedoras to put you back in style
>>
>>25213393
Anon, this is why you're here on r9k and not there. There's a shitload of relatively normal guys who just failed in life at some point or became bitter and jaded because of women.
>>
>>25213393
Just go to a therapist.
>>
>>three are ugly as fuck tumblrites with bright dyed hair
potential gfs

You're still thinking like a loser.
>>
>>25213393
>Am I seriously being lumped in with these fucking people?

you're self aware, it's a super power not a weakness
>>
File: 1450354855155.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450354855155.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>25213393
The only thing that separates us from them is self-awareness.
>>
>>25213737
Nice meme
bloxxorz
>>
>>25213740
Self awareness of your retardedness is about the worst thing out there. You know you're fucked up, and you realize that there's just no way to be happy and self-acceptance is not an option.

God I wish I was a fucking oblivious moron sometimes. Life would be so much happier.
>>
>>25213761
I'm serious. It legitimately helps me, and I'm not even on any meds.

It's gonna do a lot fucking more than sitting in a room full of weirdos. That's just gonna stress you out.
>>
>>25213777
Self-awareness is what prevents a kid from getting bullied. Instead, they just bully themselves. Whether that's better or worse is up to your own interpretation.
>>
>>25213779
Anon, maybe you never had the problem at all? Therapist is pretty much analogical to a prostitute. A therapist is a friend to hire, just like a prostitute is a gf to hire.

In my case simple shit like Vitamin D and Zinc improves my capability to deal with others a lot. Piracetam does fucking wonders too, but it's expensive to use in the long term.

>>25213804
Well self-awareness makes you your own greatest enemy. Or maybe it makes you realize that you've always been your greatest enemy.
>>
>>25213825
>maybe you never had the problem at all?
Talking and receiving feedback can be its own medicine. I've never had ANYONE to talk to in my entire life. This has led to 20 years of trust issues and bottled-up anxieties, frustrations, delusions, regrets, questions, fears, and sadness. Finally having an open ear to vomit my feelings onto is incredibly liberating and relaxing. I don't care that they're paid to pretend to give a shit. It works for me.

Therapy is not a meme. It's just not everyone's solution.
>>
>>25213804
I'm mostly self aware, but I still got mercilessly bullied as a kid....come to think of it, I wasn't really self aware at that time, so I guess your thing does somewhat hold true. However, I still get bullied somewhat so your theory is not completely true.
>>
>>25213393
You young men your age landed on the fucking beaches of Normandy in WW2 and they DIDN'T FUCKING BITCH ABOUT SOCIAL ANXIETY OH WOE IS ME BULLSHIT

God I hate you millennial snowflake faggots GET OVER IT!!
>>
>>25213523
> claims to have social anxiety
> has a job and friends
>"b-but I get shy when I talk to girls!"
>>
>>25213907
Ever heard of The Lost Generation?

/r9k/ is the modern equivalent.
>>
>>25213910
what if the job is part time in an organization for Autistic people and the friends are all on the Spectrum too?
>>
>>25213907
DAE dying?

kids these days baka
>>
>>25213907
They had a purpose and krauts to murder. We got nothing.
>>
>>25214022
Their only purpose was to die for Zionist interests
>>
File: 2464225242.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
2464225242.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>go to an asperger support group
>always felt like I was the most "high-functioning" of the the group, that my autism was too mild, and felt a little guilty about it
>end up talking to some poor sperglord
>confides in me that he feels like he is the most "high-functioning" of the group, his autism was too mild, and he felt guilty
>I didn't know what to believe anymore after that conversation
>>
>>25213907
I'd gladly trade my shitty life for landing in Normandy and knowing that there's a girl waiting for me back home.
>>
>>25214127
I laughed out loud 2bh

I also have autism and sometimes I can't even tell if I'm perfectly self-aware or completely clueless.
>>
>>25214161
Consider suicide you fucking failed normie
>>
>>25213723
>relatively normal
*tips fedora*

It couldn't be any clearer that people look at you exactly the same way that people look at the other retards, and you can call it "because of women" or whatever, just stick to your own kind
>>
>>25213393
yes you're one of them. admit it OP you look just as crappy as they do
>>
>>25214127
shit like that makes me glad I refused to get tested when I was in HS.
>>
>>25213910
I never said I did have social anxiety you fuck.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.