[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see pretty girl >fantasize about being with her >every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: photo[1].jpg (102 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
102 KB, 900x900
>see pretty girl
>fantasize about being with her
>every time the fantasy turns into me beating her to death because I know it could never work
HELP
>>
>recognize girl you used to like
>day is ruined
>>
What if they're not fantasies, and you've been killing girls while sleepwalking?
>>
File: fug_my_shid_ub.png (84 KB, 773x591) Image search: [Google]
fug_my_shid_ub.png
84 KB, 773x591
mirin those wide shoulders
>>
Isn't this the girl /pol/ thought was cool for a week?
>>
File: 1397317100693.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
1397317100693.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>25213416
>girl

?? what do you mean
>>
>>25213416
She reminds me of a girl I used to have a crush on. She was the only girl I actually communicated with outside of school more than once

If I saw her today I'd kill her. We could have had young love and would be happy, my entire life would be different... but now I'm me. I want to rip her head off
>>
>>25213363

its simple op. you need to get your ass beaten. then you will know how it feels so you won't do it to some pretty girl.
>>
>>25213607
Wow, could you be more of a normalfag?
>>
>>25213554
Why do you want to kill her, did she do something bad to you or are you just a supreme gentleman?
>>
>>25213814
If she only had said yes to a date we maybe could have gone out
If we went out I would have been normal and had something to live for
If I was normal and had something to live for I wouldn't have become so depressed and become a shut-in
If I never became a shut-in I would have never fucked over my life

She took away my only chance to be normal. I don't care if it's because she wasn't attracted to me, why do I have to suffer and she doesn't?
>>
>this board stands for women's right and will defend a lady's honor wherever necessary
>>
>>25214349
>a lady's honor
>ladies
>honor
>>
Holy shit this thread has me literally shaking right now. I just went out on a date with a friend who says he's a virgin and I'm worried he'll kill me if he knows about my past
>>
File: 1450799343311.jpg (116 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1450799343311.jpg
116 KB, 1366x768
>>25213928
I'm sorry to here that anon. Hopefully roasties don't make it to 2017
>>
File: eyebrow_pepe.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow_pepe.png
67 KB, 616x596
>>25214995
>my past

What about it you fuckin fake attention seeking man whore
>>
>>25215024
Who are you to judge, virgin?
>>
This thread will be up until christmas
>>
>Always fantasizing about lanky weird neckbeards because I know theyr'e the only type of guys I could ever be with
>End up depressed because I'll die alone anyway
>>
>>25216084
lanky neckbeards don't exist

neckbeards are fat

fedora fags can be lanky though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.