[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup ladies, I spend most of time alone, on the internet, browsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Sup ladies,

I spend most of time alone, on the internet, browsing 4chan. 22 khv. I'd be interested in games, literature and anime/tv although I don't indulge in those hobbies a lot. My relationship with family isn't that great, I don't have many friends and I don't like celebrating any Holidays at all.
Just sit alone on Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, etc. Don't really care about birthdays or anniversaries either.
I also hate social media and typical normmie youth behaviour. I don't participate in nightlife / parties whatsoever and don't stay out late. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs at all.
Sounds like a very boring life. Ideally, I would just like to settle in a quiet city, go to work, and come home to loving gf and we could cuddle, talk, make love etc. Maybe we could get a pet together or something.

So based on this, how many girls would be willing to date a guy like me?
inb4 none
>>
File: 777756665.jpg (54 KB, 819x317) Image search: [Google]
777756665.jpg
54 KB, 819x317
I am basically the same as OP except much more bitter, edgy and hate-filled.
In middle school (6 years ago mind you) I was considered 'slightly handsome' by some of the females though I never dated.

I pose the same question to the kind, anonymous users of this board.
How many girls would be willing to date a guy like me?
>>
>>25213456
bitter, edgy and hate-filled in what ways?
>>
File: 1448079217853.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1448079217853.png
201 KB, 500x373
>>25213508
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14813/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Comedy_wa_Machigatteiru.

The MC in this show is literally me when I was in high school.
Barely anything has changed for me since them. I've become a little more self-aware but it doesn't do me any good.
Even more selfish and full of self-loathing. Not even that much of a failure and yet whatever I do, it's never enough.

Actually throw in all the negative traits of Shinji Ikari and Satou Tatsuhiro and that is exactly how I am now.

Oh and I hate almost anything that could be considered popular or mainstream like social media or star wars.
>>
File: sato.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
sato.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
Sorry to shit up your thread with my bullshit OP.

I'm not really sorry though. What the fuck do I care, right?
>>
>>25213357
None because you aren't interesting.
>>
>>25213630

I get what you mean.

Personally, I didn't like how Hachiman used to put himself in tough spots to help other people out in the club, that was kuck move. He should've come up with plans that directly involve him.

I also get how a lot of people on here are hate filled. For example, a lot of them really do believe that all women are disgusting, roastie whores who only want Chad, or that all niggers are violent and can't be trusted, or that friends will just want to use you and robots can't make real friends.

I choose not to believe all the hate talk in its entirety, taking the more sensible approach of understanding that everyone is different indvidually and there are good women and people out there in general. But stereotypes exist for a reason and it would generally be wise to stick to them and be wary of trusting people too easily. Don't go making friends with Chads or falling in love with Stacies, but as you get know people, be open to knowing that good people do exist out there.

>>25213834
normies be gone

Also based on the times, 4:20 EST, I realize this is Aussie r9k. Maybe I should ask on American of British r9k next time
>>
>>25213934
>***didn't directly involve him
>>
>>25213934
I'm an American you fucking pleb.

I'm giving you my honest normie opinion. Most women are normies or stacies. Most women won't talk to you or even give a shit about you unless you do something interesting. It doesn't have to be anything great. But saying you sit around at home all day on the internet is not going to impress them. At least say you draw paint full scale waifu comics in your garage or something.
>>
>>25213989
most american posters would be sleeping now.
>>
>>25213357
You sound exactly like my boyfriend so it's possible for there to be girls who like guys like that. The problem is finding them. I met my bf in high school years ago. I don't talk to anyone except him now, if I was alone I don't know if that would be any different. I don't even have online friends. Sorry for posting I'm usually just a lurker but I wanted you to know it's not impossible. But maybe it's crueler to give you hope, I don't know and have never met anyone else who is also like this.
>>
Same situation, have hooked up with multiple women, all of them aware of my situation. they all got depressed being with me and left though because I refused to get a job
>>
I volunteer to fuck OP
>>
OP, pick me! I'll be your gf!
>>
>>25214984
FUCK OFF BITCH I WAS FIRST
>>
File: 1450328693016.jpg (32 KB, 410x615) Image search: [Google]
1450328693016.jpg
32 KB, 410x615
>>25215006
OP won't pick you because you're too mean.
>>
I'll gladly be your "gf" OP!
>>
File: 5baBaPc.gif (913 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
5baBaPc.gif
913 KB, 245x180
>>25215126
OP would be a fag ass sissy nigga to not pick me then
>>
>>25213834
Thankfully some chicks find fucked in the head philosophical shut in to be interesting
>>
>>25213357
I would, in fact you sound just like my bf
>>
File: 1450365772517.gif (448 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1450365772517.gif
448 KB, 240x320
>>25213630
Absolute edgelord

"Omg guys this fictional character is exactly like me!!!!"

In reality you're still a faggot kek
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.