[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots what do you think of this outfit? Should I buy it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: weird ass.jpg (77 KB, 720x1230) Image search: [Google]
weird ass.jpg
77 KB, 720x1230
Robots what do you think of this outfit?

Should I buy it?
>>
It's ok if you don't like it, I just want honest opinions
>>
No. It doesn't fit you well. Makes you look fat.
>>
>>25213349
Ahh alright then, thanks for the advice anyways.
>>
>>25213381
you have a kinda weird build but i have to agree with the other anon, it doesnt look good on you
>>
>>25213381

But since you're Filipina, I would like to marry you.
>>
it doesn't look good
>>
it's okay, but those skirts are made for girls with ass, not asian chicks
>>
>>25213334

lose a bit more of the belly and ill racemix with you
>>
>>25213334
Lose some weight you fat shitskin whore
>>
>>25214302
Rude 2bh fambam
>>
>>25213334
Looks good, but plain black would look better/sexier/more business like. Get some heels to match.
>>
>>25214703
Interesting... thanks do the advice
>>
>>25214889

can you post a pic of you from the front?

also please be my gf
>>
Nah, white blouse, black skirt and those business heels or whatever the fuck.
>>
Attention whore yeah yeah

Why don't you just ask on normie book?

Fuck this board its completely ruined. Why aren't you faggots calling this bitch out? Disgusting
>>
>>25213334
What the fuck is this
No, you can't ask this here
Go to /fa/
>>
>>25213334
you should kill yourself,
shitpost loser
>>
OMG PINOY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
>>
>>25214657
Can i just see your nipples one more time fuck im so horny for u
>>
>>25214889
what shoes are you going to wear with that post with shoes on fool
>>
>>25214889
please... just please be my gf

i will be so nice to you i will buy you a christmas present whatever you want i will work hard to get it for you i am funny and cool sometimes some girls even say i am cute please pinoy please be my gf i love you so much already i know you have a cool personality and i bet you are even more beautiful in real life
please contact me pinoy [email protected]
>>
>>25214889
PLEASE PINOY DONT IGNORE ME LIKE THIS
AT LEAST GIVE ME AN ANSWER I NEED SOME CLOSURE ON THIS IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO RESPOND ALL NIGHT LONG
>>
>worshipping a 3/10 disgusting asian girl

lmfao, you guys will never learn
>>
>pinoy
>not pinay

you had one job
>>
>>25213334
The pencil skirt makes you look very frumpy, and the ribbing on the tank clashes with the stripes on the skirt.

Also, that haircut isn't doing your head shape any favours.
>>
>>25213334
Change the haircut.
>>
>>25217621
>>25217633
she's ugly as fuck, but you guys are retarded. that haircut is top tier, i wish every girl and trap wore their hair like this
>>
>>25217659
The haircut itself is fine, but it doesn't suit her at all.
>>
>>25217659
I agree that she is 3/10 MAX just because 1/10 and 2/10 are given to fatties but I fail to see why do you think I am retarded.
>>
Since when did this place turn into /soc/?
>>
>>25213334
You look very ugly in this.
>>
>>25217753
ur taste is
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.