[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that antinatalism is objectively moral There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 450x350
Daily reminder that antinatalism is objectively moral

There is no convincing argument for why you should be able to foist consciousness on another person and you are a scumbag if you do so
>>
Lets see if this works
>>
So basically every human to ever breed is a scumbag? Do you even think before typing this shit?
>>
>>25213746
Maybe not but anyone who reads the tenets of antinatalism and then goes and has a kid anyway is unquestionably a scumbag
>>
>>25213746
>So basically every human to ever breed is a scumbag?
Yes. Or at the very least, a goddamned idiot.
>>
Daily reminder that what you do is to push the agenda of population reduction. If lots of common people die out, it is easier to control the rest of them.
>>
>>25214069
Who cares? At least I didn't produce any of the people living in whatever dystopia you imagine. I think its a lot easier to control a massive population than a small one personally. In a small town everyone is well acquainted but in a big city people will deign to give each other the time of day. How well do you think information spreads from an individual to the rest of his respective community in either case?
>>
>>25214171
Maybe you are right about that but the elite still want to reduce the population
>>
>objective
>moral
>>
>>25214543
There cant be anything more objectively moral than not producing something that is bound to suffer and die
>>
>>25214772
I say again
>objective
>moral
You can't have both.
>>
>>25214824
Sure I can. Who is going to stop me? You? Pfft
>>
>>25214824
Logical morals are objective.
>>
>>25214924
>logic
>objective
>>
>>25214970
Logic is completely objective. The axioms used in proofs can be subjective.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.