[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad Christmas Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: sajak.png (8 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
sajak.png
8 KB, 234x215
Merry christmas everyone.

My dad left early overseas. Makes over 150k a year.
Left me an early gift.
>Some cheap cologne and some socks.
>Two blankets from an aunt and dad's girlfriend.

Hopefully mom's in two days will be better. But she knows next to nothing about me and loves my three sisters and older step-brother more, so I'm sure to expect nothing.
I try not to be the demanding or expectant type this time of year, but it's depressing that nobody has any regard for me to actually grant me anything greater than a trifling utility item.

>tfw you ask your dad to watch starwars with you for christmas and he says no to spend time with the family he made around you.

Anybody else have bad christmas stories to make me feel better?
>>
And to make things worse the oneitis I've loved since we were 14 still won't try to see me even though she's only 2 hours away.
We've known eachother literally six years, and she's been too afraid or evasive.

I wish I could convey to her that even if she were the biggest, fattest nigger on earth I'd still hold love for them.

I just want to kill myself because I'll never have the fulfillment I want.
Christmas just makes that feeling more morose than anything else.
>>
File: 1425432925947.jpg (21 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1425432925947.jpg
21 KB, 500x438
Alienated amongst people I actually identify with, the ultimate prod against my psyche.
To be so disinteresting to your peer group that they can't even muster a response.
And yet you try to say that you know what abject loneliness is like.

I have no family.
I have friends that use me for my resources and act as ambient criticism.
I can't sleep, and when I do, I can't wake up.

But there is no sympathy.
No assistance, not even the slightest smidgen of outreach.
I suppose I am asking for too much.
>>
>>25213364
You need a female, man...

>I have friends that use me for my resources and act as ambient criticism.
Most normal social bonds are just that, true kinship is rare these days.

You sound like you're suffering depression. Things aren't as bad as you think.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.